Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon: The Movie
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
It was a little shorter but these two scenes are a little shorter than the beginning fight. I think you could have added to it, for example when Stoick is walking around and talking, you didn't add a thing about Gobber loosing his false tooth in his ale and having to hammer in back in his mouth. I understand if you haven't seen the movie a lot and are just going of one or two viewings, because the movie was beautiful and each time I went back I noticed something different or new. I'd say try to add more description between dialogue like you did last chapter in your future chapters. Good job!

If you ever need help with remembering something in a scene, feel free to ask because I saw this movie way to many times. Also, places like the HTTYD message board on IMDB are a good resource if you want extra detail information.
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This chapter was not too long. This was actually really really refreshing because HTTYD left theaters last week and I really am craving to see it again. I think you did a good job, though some of the spoken lines differ here than they did in the movie-but you can tell for the most part you had this first scene memorized. i also like the inner workings and voice you give hiccup like the part about him noting Gobber was more of a father than Stoick-which we couldn't have known from the movie but still very feasible. And I agree how you've named and ordered these chapters, because I think of the movie being split up by song, whose titles you use for each corresponding scene. Thank you for attempting this, I don't think anyone else has!
Alana-kittychan chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
All the Toothless & Hiccup sceens where/ are my favs in the movie
stalburkslovers chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
good job

my favorite line in the movie was "WITH MY FACE!" lol i laughed so hard and quote it all the time
stalburkslovers chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
that was probably the best scene (scenes?) in the movie.

good job bringing the page.
Alana-kittychan chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
WWooo cute
Alana-kittychan chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Poor Hiccup the things that kid has to go through
stalburkslovers chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
:D nice job, as usual
Chocobo Scribe chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
can't wait to see how you do the forbidden friendship scene. my advice, listen to the soundtrack and search the scene on youtube and watch and listen until you're satified with the results!
stalburkslovers chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
blainestiel chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
This is really good, and already one of my all time favorite movies! I can't wait for another chapter!
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Iamtheonlyme chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
this is really rally good you should keep writing :D
TwistingMoonbeam chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Marvelous chapter. You included a good portion of the movie in this part, and you did it well. Great job on it! Update soon!
stalburkslovers chapter 3 . 5/15/2010