Reviews for Help Me
NaLutrash14 chapter 1 . 3/11
loved it! no one was ooc and it was very well written. keep it up! pepperony forever!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
Why can't Tony just have the shrapnels in his body surgically removed so he would no longer need the arc reactor in his chest? Furthermore, if the AR is poisoning him, can't he just take it out of his body but physically still have it connected to him like during his time in the cave? I don't understand why you had to make this so complicated
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
To be perfectly honest, I have never understood why Stark would die of palladium poisoning. He has an electromagnet in his chest, and that can be powered by any kind of electricity. Yes, an arc reactor would give a huge amount of mobility, but honestly, is it that hard to plug yourself into the wall socket for a detox? That plot device is sort of ridiculous. No offense to your fic, I was just ranting at Marvel for being silly.
FriendLey chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
Really enjoyed this!
TheNamelessOne chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
It's a great story so far, but it ruins the chapter (always does for me) when the author uses YOU'RE instead of YOUR. Ugh, sorry it's a pet peeve of mine. Basically in that line you are saying, 'You are arc reactor?' when it should read 'Your...your arc reactor?'. So many authors make this mistake and it is absolutely stupid (I am not saying you or your writing is stupid). It just really bugs me. I look forward to reading the rest.
Houndini chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
NO! In he movie she managed to be the Stark CEO and his girlfriend just fine'
Tithi chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Loved Tony's letter to Pepper. Now I'm off to read the sequel. :)
aem91 chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Loved the story, kept me on my toes.
GlOmP3R chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Loved this so much! Kickass job.
LokiLove24028 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
nancyozz chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Love the happy ending
nancyozz chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Thank's about time we loyal readers got our kiss...long overdue
nancyozz chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Oh come you're just torturing us...Tony needs to just grab her and kiss her
nancyozz chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Oh you just love leaving us with glad pepper finally admitted her feelings
nancyozz chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Please cure Tony already...I can't take much more lol