Reviews for Good Graces
mbrattoo chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
This is wonderful.

I recently started watching Supernatural and, naturally wanted to read a bit of fanfiction but, a lot of it seemed to be slash, which isn't my thing so, I nearly have up on that until I remembered your stories. I'd been hoping that the Winchester in your name was an allusion to the show as I logged on and thankfully, I wasn't disappointed.

Castiel's pain was so palpable and heartbreaking and the end was intensely sweet. I'll stop gushing now. Haha. Anyway, great job!

-Alexis
sherlockiANNE chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I'd kind of like to see a sequel to this.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Awwww! You made me cry! Amazing story:/
Don Dorcha chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
FINALLY! A hurt comfort story with Dean and Castiel that ISN'T slash! Thank you! This was a great story!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
awww! i love it! you just love hurting cas don't you?
TeamDean79 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Well, this is going straight to my favorites list!

You feel so so sorry for Cas reading this. But you also know he's gonna be okay because he's got the two best brothers in the world to take care of him.

I don't know if I have to say that this is one of the best pieces about Cas I've ever read, but it is. You're, like, a rocking writer. You go, girl!
Paradox-Imagination chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Omg! I absolutely adore this story! You write more! Preety please! *offers cookies*
FlapperGirl chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I was getting soooo into it...and then it was the end when I wanted it to go on. Such a guy thing to do LOL.

You are communicating Cas's reaction so strongly that it made me want to cry. I love supporting Dean and my heart yelped when Sam told him that he is a brother to. Our boys have big hearts don't they :)

Please consider making this into u longer story :)
Thelostone2013 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Awww, I loved it. Great way of showing the new things Cas is going through, like sleep and various emotions. Great job!
rebelwilla chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Poor Cas! ;)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Poor Cas, you went a step farther than the show in ripping out his grace and torturing him - nothing comedic here!
nanoks chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
wow! great story..you got me hooked! update soon:)

hugs!
gnoing chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
It is fantastic..and there will be even more,,

You just made my day!
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ohh, good start! Can't wait to see where you go with it! )
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
holy crap! you are amzing at hurt cas stories! please update as soon as possible!