Reviews for The Good Demon
Delet3d chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Are you going to continue writing this story or have you abandoned it :(? I hope that you'll update soon, 'cause I really like this story, and I would love to read more :)
xXallegedangelXx chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
I love this story! I wonder if Lucas has been watching her and what he'd say about her being with an angel also did Gabriel see what happened to Lena in Charlotte's memories? Please update soon :D
Delet3d chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
Pleaaase update soon :D
the-lily-maid chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
I've been cheking for a new chapter almost every other day! Update soon?
Michelle chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
sooo cute :D please update soon? :D
twistergirl85 chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
YAY! A new chapter. Very cool so far. Love seening more of Gabriel's personality.
the-lily-maid chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
loooved the new chapter! I'm happy to see some development in their relationship, though I'm still a bit confused about the world they're living in. Update soon!
thedarknesshere chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
Ahh That was a beautiful chapter. Though I'm guessing it's not going to be an easy ride forthe two love birds. Please update again soon. Love this story! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
update pleaseeee!
twistergirl85 chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely loving this story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope that you are going to finish this story. It was the very first story I started reading on fanfiction and I desperately want to know how it ends.
TheShadow666 chapter 18 . 7/27/2011
This story was awesooome! I'm kinda hoping its not over though cause I love this story! It kinda reminds me of the movie Constatine - just the sorta similarities with the heaven and hell stuff. But anyway I loved this story and I hope its not over
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
please, update soon!
AzErTy007 chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
You really wrote a great story-I devoured the 18 chapters in one go! I really liked the way you took on the myth of angels and demons, with the way Charlotte and her family stand in the middle of it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading some more so I'll be waiting for your next chapter!
megan lockard chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
wow...this is my favorite story in the vampire selection, and believe me i have read alot of these stories..i think it is realy good so far. i think it is very different for their to be a good demon. this is leaving me on the edge of my seat. and this is killing me that it isnt finished yet.. i hope you can get back to the story soon..because it is realy good. the plot has thickened... and if you post anymore stories let me know please.. keep on writting.. :)
thedarknesshere chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
Soooooooo he finally kisses her - how sweet! What does he want from her though? Please update again soon! :)