Reviews for Blood Compact
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Slashing hands sound painful. I thought it was just like your finger
BurningtoAshes chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story was so freaking great. You kept both Romano and Prussia in character while also making have this great bonding moment...Ah! I like this so much! I don't even know what to say...

I was giggling so much during this that my sister heard me over her blasting music and came to ask me what was the matter. That's how great this was. Write more!
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really liked reading this! They were both in character and it was a fun read that still had depth to it.

Silver~
why won't someone delete this chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
YES. I am an avid Spamano shipper (andaclosetPrumanoshipper), and I just love Prussia in general. How you incorporated other characters in this...I absolutely love this story.

And Prussia.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
haha

XDD

btw i thought you like made your fingers bleed and you touch them O.o...

slashing of the hand sounds painful O.o
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awww. I really liked it :)
LifeInABox66 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very cute and very funny. There are some fantastic lines in here. Romano's general snarkiness is rather brilliant.
nautigaas chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great story! Loved Romano in this one. And Prussia was just hilarious!
Aizana chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
PFFFT SO CUTE. I can totally imagine them doing this for real XD

BTW, You caught me by surprise about the blood compact because you suddenly referred to "Filipino's" Then I looked at your profile to see you were one XD Most people dont really know we did this as well :'D
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOL! So cute! SO CUTE! Gilbo and Lovi would make great brothers!
Canadino chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You have no idea how much I appreciate you for this. it's simply amazing and hilarious
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is awesome~ Humorous and a little touching at the same time! It's nice to see some bonding between the unappreciated brothers, and I love the interaction between the two. Awesome fic~
Anon chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aw, this is cute.

I love these paring even if their just friends. 3
miharu-hime chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
You really got the personality of both Prussia and Italy Romano. I really liked the "brotherly love" between the two. Especially that Romano never really liked Prussia. The fic was well-worded and the grammar is well-observed. Keep it up!
heyzelle chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
love it! keep up the good work!

two thumbs up!