Reviews for Marrying Kind
satheo2013 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I don't think Castle could have waited all day! But well written AU :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I don't care where it falls in time or space, it was lovely!
Water-please chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Squeeeeee! When I pictured his proposal, I didn't think of her needing space. Well done, love it!
Carol chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loooved this! It's SO in character (as so much of your wonderfully well-written fanfic is) and I adored how he was so pleasantly surprised that she was already wearing the ring. I think my favorite part was when she knelt down with him... I felt that it really showed how they are equals in the relationship and partners in every way... Well-done!
Tazman10 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
What a stunning little One-Shot.

The ending was so romantic - especially the note saying "ask me for real" - I don't think the Castle writers could do better than that.

It was perfect x
14ulysse chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Flawless!

It was so THEM. And although I don't think we're anywhere near this situation on the show I could see it happening in a similar way.

This was really fun to read.
Mathmel chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was a really good fanfic! It was really sweet! :)
maisma51 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
AWESOME! Thanks for writing :)
Dani chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Beautiful. I love the ending.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
*squeals, grins and does a little dance* WHOOOOHOOOO! im a hopeless romantic and that filled me up with sooo much sweetness that i think i almost got a cavity within a cavity! :D LOVED IT! :D

Love NCISchick xooxoxo
cookme25 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is a great Caskett fluff story which I have been looking/dying for the past few days. You, my friend, have just made my day. Now if only you could write my story...
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh I love Caskett fluff - I a sucker for proposals... for any of my ships really! _

Loved this one shot (again) and I feel like I have to re-read it so excuse me while I go and do that!

Was that rambling enough of a review for you? Seriously though adore this one shot!

Obsessionsaremylife
calladragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Quite lovely and believable in it's simplicity.
likeacidrain chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is the only engagement fic for them that I've read that I actually liked. It was very, very them without being out of character or corny. Him feeling that she was already wearing the thing was just...omg.
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
It's nice to read something sweet and fluffy, though I love reading the development of things. Loved how she made him nervous by giving him the box for a moment.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »