Reviews for The Companion
WHAT is that. I need help, there's a clutch anger and this really good story..
Jive -live?
wow!
I’ve read this fanfic 20000 times and I still love it!
YouKnowWho chapter 23 . 2/8
Russia came in with a pipe and clobbered England over the head to take his princess America away. Years later England finds America living in a trailer park with 6 kids and Russia working the local gas station.
Kitari Author chapter 6 . 2/6
...I know what three moves you're talking about. I've done them before. Love your updates.
Sturnidae chapter 14 . 1/25
Alfred has the worst case of Stockholm syndrome ever jfc
L-01313 chapter 23 . 9/12/2017
*deep breath* ok. I'm sorry, but literally all I can think of is fuck this shit.
It's an amazing fic. I can feel every single fucking emotion coming through, and it's amazingly written.
BUT THE CLIFF HANGER. AND THIS PROBABLY WONT BE UPDATED EVER AGAIN. ARG.

But really there's a reason I'm mad.
It's because I can't even think of how it should end.
On the one hand, it's called a rusame fic for a reason, and therefore there should be a happy love scene or something like that.
On the other hand, every single piece of my being is rooting for America to go home, back to his real home in the US, to get back his independence as a nation, and to work past what is obviously an abusive and manipulative relationship. I want him to tell someone. Namely Canada. Just go up and say "I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know the date, I don't know what's happened in the world, I don't know what's happened to /me/."
But I don't even know what the intended ending is. And shit, I might have half the mind and bitterness to take the idea of "Russia is a fuck and kidnaps America" just so I can put my own spin on it.
In conclusion, ekgnwifkwbjfownbfvjhd send help rjgneindnfj
austini chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
MY BODY IS READY
austini chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
oml I meant to put "shooketh" but alright autocorrect. Speaking of typos, we're suppose to point them out right? I believe there was mention of, ehem- scooters? Maybe? Anywho, I think it was the ninth paragraph in this chapter there was an extra "he" was thrown in? Idk I'm dumb but babe, your writing is amazingggggg! uGH!
austini chapter 8 . 8/9/2017
I'm rereading this and I just got to the line "but he was still america more than anything else" I am S ETH
Imanawesomefish chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
I live this story so much!
Carley chapter 23 . 6/30/2017
This was a good story and I am just so mad at Russia like I understand his side but Alfred is such a gosh darn idiot and idk about other people but it seems like he has Stockholm and man I just want to sack Russia''s face like a sack of potatoes(?)! :(
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
My brother called my iPad a Kindle
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 4 . 6/11/2017