Reviews for The Companion
RandomCommenter chapter 23 . 1/8
I have to say this has got to be one of my favorite fanfics on this entire site, and I have read over this whole thing in over the course of three days... Each chapter was an emotional rollercoaster for me and I honestly had a hard time putting my phone down when it came time for me to do something else. I guess what I'm really trying to say is hOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE SUCH A CLIFFHANGER AND THEN NEVER FINISH MYHEARTISGONNAEXPLODE! ... but yeah I really enjoy this and I'll be looking foward to reading more of your work. I don't know how to end this since I literally never comment on most fanfics I read so yeah lol
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
WHAT THE HELL RUSSIA

BTW AWESOME STORY CANT WAIT FOR UPDATE
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
YAS HE GETS TO GO TO THE MEETING! I had a dream that America kissed Russia in front of everyone XD
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
I have a better jack of making errors and typos. Seriously I have had way worst then you. Lol. Sometimes they so bad that I forget when I was even typing in the first place.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
Lol America man, why?
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
Lol I guess I could go tell the government I'm physic, but ya know, I'm clairvoyant.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Lol. RUN AMERICA RUN

RUN FOREST RUN
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
Ah at least it's better then Donald J Trump.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Oh my god please tell me when your making a another chapter! This is so good!
DragonClaw827 chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
I'm sad and disappointed by the lack of ending to this story. I love it, but it's incomplete.
It's Hetalia chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
This is so good! I know it's been awhile since the last update, but if this could continue that would be fantastic!
America! NO
Russia! NO
We need the U.S. again!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
DUE. Where's the rest?! There is so much to say about this fic. You are an amazing writer. You have changed my life with this fic. And ruined it. Where the heck is the rest? this is no ending. Five years. What? Update, if you can. Don't leave your readers hanging. Please.
Amu4ever chapter 22 . 6/18/2016
Wow, Arthur can be really dense sometimes. I mean he is famous for his spies too! What happened with that side of him? Buried under denial?
Amu4ever chapter 21 . 6/18/2016
Hmm...I think it's not only with people you don't like. For example one of my relatives - who I get along with well enough - has this habit of holding her breath for a few seconds before breathing out. Now, this is probably a result from having started diving and swimming at a young age and being mentally half a mermaid, but when its quiet in the room it can be so damn annoying.

Kinda like a ticking clock can be annoying, which doesn't mean that you don't like the clock.

Huh...that was kinda random :D

Hope you get my point none-the-less.

Also, Alfred should really have expected more from Canada, especially with the way he reacted to the time that has passed. Heck, Canada might have even said the wrong time in his answer just to check, if America really doesn't know how much time passed. He can be sneaky like that
Amu4ever chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
Oh...doesn't seem like there will be a happy ending...