Reviews for The Companion
L-01313 chapter 23 . 9/12
*deep breath* ok. I'm sorry, but literally all I can think of is fuck this shit.
It's an amazing fic. I can feel every single fucking emotion coming through, and it's amazingly written.
BUT THE CLIFF HANGER. AND THIS PROBABLY WONT BE UPDATED EVER AGAIN. ARG.

But really there's a reason I'm mad.
It's because I can't even think of how it should end.
On the one hand, it's called a rusame fic for a reason, and therefore there should be a happy love scene or something like that.
On the other hand, every single piece of my being is rooting for America to go home, back to his real home in the US, to get back his independence as a nation, and to work past what is obviously an abusive and manipulative relationship. I want him to tell someone. Namely Canada. Just go up and say "I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know the date, I don't know what's happened in the world, I don't know what's happened to /me/."
But I don't even know what the intended ending is. And shit, I might have half the mind and bitterness to take the idea of "Russia is a fuck and kidnaps America" just so I can put my own spin on it.
In conclusion, ekgnwifkwbjfownbfvjhd send help rjgneindnfj
austini chapter 1 . 9/11
MY BODY IS READY
austini chapter 11 . 8/11
oml I meant to put "shooketh" but alright autocorrect. Speaking of typos, we're suppose to point them out right? I believe there was mention of, ehem- scooters? Maybe? Anywho, I think it was the ninth paragraph in this chapter there was an extra "he" was thrown in? Idk I'm dumb but babe, your writing is amazingggggg! uGH!
austini chapter 8 . 8/9
I'm rereading this and I just got to the line "but he was still america more than anything else" I am S ETH
Imanawesomefish chapter 14 . 7/31
I live this story so much!
Carley chapter 23 . 6/30
This was a good story and I am just so mad at Russia like I understand his side but Alfred is such a gosh darn idiot and idk about other people but it seems like he has Stockholm and man I just want to sack Russia''s face like a sack of potatoes(?)! :(
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 5 . 6/11
My brother called my iPad a Kindle
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 4 . 6/11
I love Russia's sarcasm
RandomCommenter chapter 23 . 1/8
I have to say this has got to be one of my favorite fanfics on this entire site, and I have read over this whole thing in over the course of three days... Each chapter was an emotional rollercoaster for me and I honestly had a hard time putting my phone down when it came time for me to do something else. I guess what I'm really trying to say is hOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE SUCH A CLIFFHANGER AND THEN NEVER FINISH MYHEARTISGONNAEXPLODE! ... but yeah I really enjoy this and I'll be looking foward to reading more of your work. I don't know how to end this since I literally never comment on most fanfics I read so yeah lol
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
WHAT THE HELL RUSSIA

BTW AWESOME STORY CANT WAIT FOR UPDATE
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
YAS HE GETS TO GO TO THE MEETING! I had a dream that America kissed Russia in front of everyone XD
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
I have a better jack of making errors and typos. Seriously I have had way worst then you. Lol. Sometimes they so bad that I forget when I was even typing in the first place.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
Lol America man, why?
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
Lol I guess I could go tell the government I'm physic, but ya know, I'm clairvoyant.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 9 . 11/29/2016