Reviews for The Truth Revealed
Michi the Mischievous chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I sincerely hope that you eventually pick this back up and run with it. It's truly excellent work and I'd love to see where you take it.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Care to continue that one? Pretty please? It's amazing!
Iarandir chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Not sure what to say here... Just know to say thanks.
Skopje-Tiran chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
I really liked this chapter. You are an excellent writer, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
DeffyNoble chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Aww this is sad :(

I really like this, and I love Elphaba's parting line too. It was one of my favourites in the book too.
LadyFae1492 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
broomvsbubble chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
What Glinda said: "What?" Glad that she didn't go with her then or glad that she didn't go now? I need answers asap! This story is developing great, I can't wait for more!
LadyFae1492 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I think you have a great start to your story here. A few things confused me with the musical and book cross. For instance how Elphaba could tell her to hold out as in the book and ask her to go with her as in the musical. They occur at the same point in the story and is a major difference between the book and the musical.

I do think this story is sweet and am eager to see where you take your story once the book and musical story ends. I love the incorporation of Dorothy and Todo by the way. I am a huge fan of the oringal WOZ series.

In regards to reviews, i wouldnt worry too much about it. Personally i have found that my favorite stories are ones that people hardly review. Reviews are not necessarily a reflection of the quality of work. Just focus on your story and I'm sure it will turn out fantastic.
ReallyUhSharp chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Aww... this is so sweet and sad. I loved Elphaba mentally telling Glinda to hate her and her utter unresponsiveness; very believeable for her character. I also like the different interpretation of Glinda's grief over Fiyero leaving with Elphaba. Oh, and in reference to your A/N in the last chapter: please keep writing! I'm sure you have more readers than is apparant; I think it's just a general thing that few people seem to have the decency to review what they read.
ArankaTheGolden chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
NO NO NO NO! Don't delete this story pwetty PWEEESE! I'm begging you like a childish five year old girl for a Barbie doll, DO NOT DELETE! I'd feel so empty inside. Or I'd make you finish it. Or I'd finish it myself. But that wouldn't be good...so yeah. Hope you sorta get the message. I love this fic like I loge idina menzel on glee (which is an awful lot. )
PamEargle chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Ok, so where's Glinda? *lol*

LOVE how you keep Dorothy a true child.

Well done.
PamEargle chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
You know I love your style. You know the characters so well. I love that you have decided to "fill in the blanks" and use the more familiar side to the story. BRAVE. Well done. Can't wait to see where this goes.
broomvsbubble chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Oh! I like this! You seem to have put much thought into writing Elphaba and Dorothy's interaction. I like how you don't rush into the story but pay so much attention to detail (for instance the animals' behavior). You make it easy to picture the scene you're describing :) I can't wait for more!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
wow...amazing how she explains her point by turning the entire conversation back on Dorothy! It like a twisted form of reverse physiology! I loved it, brilliant idea!
ReallyUhSharp chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Nice update; albeit a short one. I like Dorothy's innocence and simplistic ideas about good and evil- very interesting. Elphaba's relationship with Toto is a nice touch too; she seems always to have had a stronger connection with animals than she does with humans, so her relationship with the dog is very believable.