Reviews for ScrewUp
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I wish there was a happy sequel to this .
opiated chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You have just ripped my heart out of my chest and beaten the living crap out of it. I'm still reeling from the emotional wallop. I ache for House and I want to punch Sam hard. Well done!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aww this story personified how I felt during the last video. I wish there was more! I loved it!
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
i is sooo sad now... poor house...
momsboys chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This story was excellent. I hated to see it end. Please write more I would love to see House walk away from Wilson and Cuddy for good and have them really see what they did to House and what they really lost with him not a part of there lives anymore. I would love to see him stay living at his place and working at PPTH but for once cut all ties with Wilson and not even look or speak to him anymore. I would love to see Wilson morn over being let behind like he did to House.
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That scene at the condo could have been the best of the whole show.

This is a great story. Everyone should read it right now.

You understand everything the way I do. Cuddy was supposed to be his last resort, his consolation prize. But she refused to be that for him, even though she does love him. She knows that he's only in love with Wilson.

Wilson is not worth all the years of pain. House should really move on. If he could fall in love so deeply once, he is capable of doing so again. All he must do is turn his back on the old dream of a life with Wilson. He'll grieve, but he'll survive and eventually move on. That is what needs to happen. All rumors about the finale aside, it would teach Wilson and Sam and everyone else in their world just how much House means to Wilson. Wilson does love and want him, he needs House. Emotionally he depends on House to meet his needs. If House were gone, dead or perhaps playing oppossum, Wilson would learn the lesson of a lifetime about taking love for granted. You don't know what you've got till it's gone...true words.

Anyway, "Screwup" is a painfully true story. This really could have occured within the real show. For all that has happened since, it may as well have happened just like this. Poor House! Wilson doesn't deserve his love and devotion, no more than Stacy did. They both abandoned him.
DeeBossTorres chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I loved this story and I also loved the episode Baggage. I feel as if House can never win. Even when he's trying to do the right thing. Nothing works. My heart broke when he read the note Alvie left him.. *sob* will he ever have anyone?
George Stark II chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
well you had me at your disclaimer. i would have preferred a happier ending but then it wouldn't be canon, and i also prefer stories that are canon. so i guess what i want is for house and wilson to get together in real life. anyway, another well written canon story. props.
livinlifejb chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
wonderful! a hard story to read, lots of emotions. so is this like the lead into that Wilson fic you're writing. or was this something totally different? anyways it was great. it sucks that it has to end it heartache for House...just like the show.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
So, so sad, The episode left me practically in tears. This has left me in tears! So well done, and since House can't or won't admit to remembering how he got the bruise, it is perfectly possible that he did do something like this in his drunken haze! So well written.
Sardonic Wit chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Simply amazing. I really loved House's drunken speech, and although I don't believe that he'd ever get drunk enough to admit that to Wilson - you made me believe! This was truly great, and I really liked the way you ended it. There are too many happy Hilson fics, and unfortunately, there are situations that don't end too well for either of 'em. D:

It's well-written and I really enjoyed the style in which you wrote. Great job!