Reviews for Walk to Heaven
TheSapphireRose chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
YEEEESSS! I'm so happy you continued this! This story has great potential and I know it's going to be great! Its also a breather from all the depression in LMC, you know? Its a bit refreshing to read from Xion's point of view when she has a little more confidence in herself. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for an update!
NaomiKindle chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Okay, so. Your writing...is stunning. Normally, I hate AUs and won't really read them once I realize that they are, in fact, AUs. But feel proud - I read the entire chapter...just because of your writing style. I love the beginning - the description of Xion's location. I could really feel it. Seriously, wonderful imagery.

I do want to make a statement on the religious comment towards the beginning. And do forgive me if I did misunderstand your intentions with this... Just because someone is not "Christian" does not mean that they cannot understand religion - or that they are not worshiping [God] in another aspect. Don't misunderstand - I fully respect that you are a strong Christian and want to reflect that in your work. Trust me, I get it. However, I do not feel that you have the right to tell those not of the same faith, "against God," that they need to wake up and be a Christian. That remark was a major turn off for me - no matter what my own personal beliefs might be.

That being said, your prose is really well written, but just not my cup of tea. I'm not really big on AUs, lol. I hope you do continue with your writings because you are really articulate and I enjoyed it. Might see what else you have on your page that isn't quite so AU ;) I hope this review was helpful, and good luck with your writings!

Best Wishes!
NaomiKindle
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I love how you use poetry for this and your previous story. Although, I'm completely against the fact that Xion is still a pushover. She should start sticking up for herself.

And Kairi! You made her a b*tch! Wow, that adds so much to the drama.

And people these days! There are so racist! I hate that!

Please tell me there will be a chapter 5. I really want to see what happens next. Please update! :D
TheSapphireRose chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
This story is AMAZING! I finished it at like 1:30 in the morning cuz it was so good! I really hope you continue this story! It has such a good plot, please don't give up on it!
InfinityPuddle chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
The horror! She's so sad! Roxas MUST make everything better, as to follow the Roxas saves Xion code :3
saphren chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
KYAH! KISSING SCENES! no wonder I couldn't find your story... didn't know you changed the name! Namine is so bitchy! my friend made a theory that if two bitchy girls hang out together, they become bitcher!

UPDATE SOON!
miyakiki-sama chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Awesome chapter! i cannot wait to find out what will happen to Xion! I know this is about Roxas and Xion but could write a chapter explaining why Xion's parents have such a hatred for thier daughter? or desire for her to be perfectly dressed and act perfect?

miyakiki
WaterAngel-Alyssa chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
This was a really good chapter, and I hope to keep reading. :D Happy writing
NagiraAkisa chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
0.0!

Roxas kissed Xion! :D YEAH!

I wonder what kind of song Roxas will write about Xion...

OH MY GOD! Is that bi*ch her mom! She's a devil, i say. A DEVIL!

0.0! Roxas is going wild! STOP! Xion is scared! DX

Go kill that bi*ch, Roxas. I support you all the way.

Now's my turn to be sleepy... (it is nighttime here.)

Update Soon! Love it
UmbraTsuki chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Awesomeness, as always! :D.

And I can't wait until the next chapter ;w;

Umbra
aestheticisms chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
yess, you are fabulous for writing this.
xion should fight back, i hope you slaps some people later on in the story. Amazzing as always.
NagiraAkisa chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
I'm back! Dang it! The exam is hard.

Yeah! i can finally enjoy your story after all those tests.

What the hell are you doing, Zexion! You'll pay for that! *tackled him and hit his face*

Roxas is so nice to Xion. So cute! But do they always get into little fight like that? -.-

Oh my... i never thought that Namine and Kairi is so... so bitchy.

What! Kairi and Roxas are dating! HELL NOOOOOOOO! *faint* XP

Update soon! I'm looking forwards to it.
WaterAngel-Alyssa chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Very awesome chappie!

Heh, from what I gathered, Roxas is very affectionate, isn't he?

I also have to wonder if Kairi was lying about her and Roxas dating, because he really didn't seem to act like it...
miyakiki-sama chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
hey this chapter was awesome! i can't wait for the next one and namine and kairi are bitches for this does namine like roxas? is that why she told kairi why is roxas leading xion on?
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
This chapter screams amazingness.

Yup. ...

Xion doesn't like cake, but only sugar cookies with frosting? Lovely.

-RV