Reviews for Seals
roxypony chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
BAHA! Oh this was delicious :)

RXP
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This actually did make me laugh out loud, I don't do that very often... I can just see Rhody standing there with a creeped expression...
indianajonesmarion4eva chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
LMAO, that's hilarious! It sounds so... dirty in the first part, and then... 'they're fighting over the remote'
PRiNCESS0418 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I could NOT stop laughing after I read this...

Your little one-shots are so short. More importantly, HILARIOUS.

Keep it up! 3
Hpluvr7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
i definitely smiled. aboslutely hilarious. and adorable. short and sweet. and perfect. fantastic! write more!
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aww, it was so cute.
Winteroses chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Yes, I smiled, I even laughed! THat was funny! You're awesome!
Solitary12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loved it and its shortness!

Btw your A/N made me laugh alot :)
RoxasSerenity chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You're damn right I smiled. Something must be wrong in your part of Australia though. I actually bought my copy of Sherlock Holmes two days BEFORE it was brought out from a store in the city. Probably a different city to you though. Hum?

I have a few quotes from the movie on my profile page. RDJ has the BEST comedic timing though. It doesn't try to overplay it and you have no choice but to ROFL. Congrats though on a sweet ass fic!
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Oh god, you wrote another brilliant funny one again! I swear, I can never go wrong with reading your stuff. And your authors note had me rolling in the floor by the way, yeah do not be the flirt, Robert, women will be filing divorce papers across the world! :)

Frigging love the story too, can totally see this happening in fact, funny as he'll!

Ginger