Reviews for Last Time
PurpleNiknik12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hi planet p, it's Nikki I have an account my pen name is PurpleNiknik. I don't have any stories yet and I was wondering if we could do a story together?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hello Nikki,

I've never watched the TV show, though I would like to. I have read about it, though, and have looked if it was available to buy with English subtitles. I decided to write about the show in the hopes that someone else would also write something so that I could learn more about this program as I will probably never get to watch it - and it's pretty cool having categories for shows in languages other than English, too! :)

Thanks loads for the review. :) **I didn't know how to contact you, so I posted my reply to your question here**

-planet p

Thank-you, also, to chom-chom and musicflare87 for your encouragement and kindness. :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awesome story! I love First Time I watched it every night until it ended. I hope you make some more first time stories :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Are you Filipino because it only shows on GMA Pinoy Tv but it ended and nice story
musicflare87 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this o/s is so real to me. Losing someone like in this story is hard but its harder to lose someone that has truly touched your soul. I hope i see my friend again. I miss my little lion.
chom-chom chapter 1 . 3/27/2011