Reviews for Chocobo Adventure
TheRemster chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I love your hope/lightning stories. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I look forward to more of your work.
Andrea Ye chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow... that was really good.

The story is very well written and the plot was great (Hope was great at outwitting the hounds)

Hope you will keep up with the good work :)
NeoKyo2k3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Great story D

I really loved it!
Broken Hope chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Awesome One-shot! Loved the interaction between Light/Hope/Snow!
Puppy-Love chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wish this one-shot had a little romance in it. Especially at the end XD Overall, it was awesome.
3 In Light There's Hope 3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hope has mature a lot in this chapter. Lightning was impressed. Hope is lucky to get hugs from her :D
HopexLight4Ever chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hooray for the female Chocobo! She brought Hope and Lightning closer w
HopexLightning chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Too bad Lightning didn't witness what Hope did. She would have been impressed. XD

You know where was Fang and the others? Lightning's group could have use their help. But I guess Fang, Vanille, and Sazh were goofing off as usually XD
Hope's Light chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Great one-shot! You must like Light, Hope, and Snow alot if you mostly center them in your one-shot XD

Loved Hope and Lightning moment at the end.
Misaki Ayuzawa 012 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You portrayed each character's personalities nicely. Lightning is a bit too focus and too protective to let Hope do anything fun. But in all, she like that because she cares about him and is important to her _ Wish they shared a small kiss w
Johan07 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oops! I forgot to add something XD

Where were Fang and the others when this was happening? It always feels like they were goofing off while Light, Hope, and Snow doing real work. Those slackers. They would be mention at the end in some of ur stories.

Always loved Hope and Lightning's interaction with each other _
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hope was awesome in this story. He was smart and a pretty good stargestist. _

The Chocobo brought Hope and Lightning back to good terms _
Ruine chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I found this story both absolutely entertaining and endearing. The familial and deep relationship you have written between Light and Hope remains true to the game and I adore it immensely.

Secondly, I'm beyond delighted you decided to write Hope in such a manner, it clearly reflects his growth in the game and his clear intelligence. I agree with Light. Hope is a very smart boy. I believe that though he may have his mother's inner strength and empathy; he's also got father's clear intelligence and wits. I love the chocobo, too!

Lastly, thank you so much for posting this lovely fic; it was a pleasure reading.