Reviews for Don't Let Me Down
TheseAngelWings chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Ha! Oh, this made my day. I love Shepherd's little comment at the end, it made me literally laugh out loud. Keep it up!

Moi chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Wetterhexe chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Oh no, I was convinced this was an on-going story and would continue with a couple more chapters, I've been waiting for an update for ages and only now saw that it's finished.

It didn't feel like a two-shot at all, it felt like a really great starting point to something longer with loads of development and snarky smirky Alex. (

Anyways, I obviously loved it and would love it even more if you went and wrote a sequel. ;)
Darling Pretty chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Ha! That was not my real review! Bet you didn't know that! Ha!

Fun Fact: Did you know you have to wait at least 10 seconds before submitting another review? Because you do. I just found that out. Interesting...

I have "I Can Do Better Than That" from The Last Five Years stuck in my head. Except the only part that keeps repeating is "I thought I can do better than that!" Which is funny, because I CANNOT DO BETTER THAN THIS STORY.

HE SAID HE LOVES HER! I don't even care that it was completely sarcastic and he was pretending that they were playing the Opposite Game. (Fun Fact: I just typed Opposity Game... I think it's the hillbilly version.) He said the words and they're out in the universe and now they HAVE to come true!

That is a very convincing argument, Alex. Hell, I'm convinced. Fer. Sure. But I definitely think she needs more convincing... That came out more lascivious than I intended... I'm okay with that. You know what? I'm even going to stick with this version. Addison needs more convincing, if you know what I mean! But only from Alex, so that's that.

I LOVE SMIRKY ALEX. He would infuriate me, but that's just fabulous. So yeah, I'll take smirky Alex naked in my bed. K, thanks. But maybe without the lipstick (I laughed out loud when I read that.)

So you know what? You need to write some more (not this story, because I CAN read that you're all done) because I need more of your writing. And I need more Addex in my life. You and you and nothing but you, miles and piles of you... and Addex. The end.

Imma stop now, mostly because I'm pretty sure I'm rambling and that's... well, normal.

Hope you enjoyed my little joke review and my ridiculously rambly (which reminds me of rumbly, which reminds me of Winnie the Pooh... I'm so rumbly in my tumbly!) review. I'm leaving now.

Goodbye, lovely duckling,

Your little Russian spy (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 2 . 1/27/2011

Update soon!

addisonkarev chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I loved this chapter this was so awesome and remember of the best moments in Alex and Addison's relationship :)
deslil chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
it can't be over that was good. i need more!
iamkellylouise chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Lol! Loved the ending! Loved it all really but that last line made me laugh!

Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Ok, it was definetly worth the wait!

I loved this!
Judroozz chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Please Please Please write another chapter!

They need to talk and be together and stuff.:)

great writing, loved the snarky stuff!

Judroozz chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
update? it's such a shame to leave it here!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
You never finished this? That's sad.
Darling Pretty chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ugh. How the hell did I get so far behind on reviewing? Seriously? I owe you one HELL of an apology.

But I'll save that for later as right now I just really want to get to the talking about this story part of the review.

Do you realize how much I ADORE this idea? Because I'm pretty sure you don't. I love this idea so much that a very similar story is on my computer from like December. But I can already tell that you're going to write it SO much better than I would (because, let's face it, there's not really any competition there, but that's another story for another time). And hence I am SO excited for this story.

I LOVE the beginning. Mostly because I hate Mondays. Mondays should go die. Mondays are evil. I'm with Addison on this one. Even without the whole "I just threw away my wedding rings" part of Monday.

I'm ridiculously fond (I'm trying to find new synonyms for love and it's more difficult than one would think) of Addison bitching out Alex because she's in a bad mood and can. And I loved (I give up) that Alex just talked back because... well, he would.

And OF COURSE I loved that he noticed all of that stuff about her, resulting in a stalker quip from Addison. I always appreciate a good stalker quip.

I just want to know what happens next! Please?

kate811 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
SORRY I'M SO LATE! I have excuses, I swear. They involve a shore trip, getting hooked on True Blood, and a messed up cornea. I feel bad because you totally pimped out my stories in your author's note. But I'M HERE NOW!

I totally forgot that conversation we had where I basically ordered you to write an Addex fic using an Idina song title! I'm so glad you listened to me. (Speaking of Idina - how freaking amazing was I Dreamed a Dream on Glee! I can't stop listening to it.)

I may already be on Summer vacation, but I can still share Addison's pain when it comes to Monday mornings. I work Monday mornings. I don't know why I'm complaining, seeing as I'm actually at work right now, and reading fan fic. I really have no right to complain.

I also loved the banter you wrote for them. I love when they banter! And I loved that they bantered in an elevator! And I love that the elevator wasn't moving! Ahhh I'm so excited for this to continue! So, you most certainly have to update soon!

Hope your AP exam went well!

- Kate :)
KarenBCN chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
AP exam? Does that mean you're 18 at most? I definitely would not have guessed that from your writing.