Reviews for Entropy
NatesMama chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh my. This is lovely. *adds to Favorites list*

Fantastic. Well done. Beautiful.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Awesome fic!

I like how you brought up her assertion that everything changes and yet she believes that she can't change, can't see how much she has already changed. She already admitted that love exists. What happened to that?

"It would only be expected though. The partners work so well in sync that even their break-up's occur at the same time." Of course.

And definitely loved the throwback to the S4 finale.

Fantastic job Em!

Leah
Kaz chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was fab :o) Thanks so much for posting, needing fic fixes to keep me sane until next week! I love Jack's voice over and how you tied your fic into it was great. Have to say I did laugh at the quotes from eitb made me smile, thanks again for your lovely little fics. Kaz x
annpa chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was very touching, I loved it! I liked your use of "the end in the beginning" - I think everything happened in that episode for a reason and I am waiting for the meaning to be uncovered! I'm nervous for the season finale...hope it is happy like this!
silver.wings.34 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loved, loved, loved it! You did a great job!
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Nicely done. Great take on how past episode experiences have led to where we are now. Excellent characterization. I enjoyed this very much.
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
How do you keep coming up with these wonderful stories? You've got quite a store of creativity, Em. I like them all! If the psych thing doesn't work out, you should consider writing a book.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ah so lovely! i especially love the way you included quotes from the season 4 finale. that was amazing - and i could hear hodgins' voice in my head. brava!
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow! This was... wow! Amazing, just plain and simply amazing - I can't say anything more than that. Wow, um.. I love how you used some parts of Hodgins' narration of last year's finale and sort of translated them into the actual BONES world. Awesome!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loved it!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hi there,

Very nice...I really liked it...I did not find it confusing at all...Loved...

'It would only be expected though. The partners work so well in sync that even their break-up's occur at the same time'...

I am in a tizz about the final as well...With all the spoilers my brain is just on overload at the moment...I guess that we will all just have to wait and see what happens...

Ger
NoraBolt chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Beautiful story.

I really wish the finale would end this way. In y heart, I know it won't, but I agree with the other reviewer who said it's HH's missed opportunity if it doesn't. Much as I love the "will they / won't they," after five years, it's high time they do. Things need to come full circle rather than spiraling into a downward cycle.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loved it! I hope we get to hear Booth say "Yeah. Do you want me to prove it to you?" in reality some day. Well, as much reality as a TV show is.
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Ho ho ho! If this is how the show goes, (Which it totally feels like it could considering the title) I will read every one of your stories and then declare you the best writer in the fanfiction universe on my profile page. No lie. That was really great how you brought those words back and especially how you looped the beginning of the last finale with the end of this finale! And that makes so much sense with the titles! AHHH! As always though, great story and I can't wait to see more from you! Write again soon!
rexiebones chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
LOVE the inclusion of the end in the beginning narrative :)