Reviews for Past Memories
mojaganda chapter 7 . 5/4/2012

nice story

did g remember the memory 400 years ago
Peach Muffins chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
WHOAAAAAAAA Broke the fourth wall!

OMG HE KNOWS. As in Asari. I'm finding this fic increasingly weird.

Also, it's been about... 10 months since you last updated? Nearly?

And the To Kill a Mockingbird thing was... quite random.
Peach Muffins chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Dx I haven't read this is so long... I kinda forget what this is about. Waaah~!

You can't rinse your hair with a towel. You knew that right? OxO

And argumentations?

So Tsuna is a girl after all? I can't remember. But whaaaaaaaaa? You can't get a girl to live in a house alone with a dodgy guy like him!

"only to find a woman in his 40's" - wait what? HIS?

At your AN: Ah... yeah... your tense is a bit dodgy.

And hahaha I stopped reading for a long time because so many writers went on hiatus for so long. I almost have to drag myself to read this (not that it's bad! Just have to get back into the rhythm of things).
Butterfree chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Haha, Asari-chan! Still loving the story and I'm impressed how it looks far from dying out in terms of plot and characters. Still suggesting to slow down a little so you won't run out of material too quickly, but I've seen authors write amazing stories using a quick pace and I think you're one of them.

Thanks for the read and good luck with writting! ~ CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Definetly my favorite chapter! Ah, even though she's an OC, Tsukina seems like a really well placed and necessary OC at the same time. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Butterfree chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
For some reason, the thought of Hibari sitting through fangirl squabble makes me laugh XD

Once again, a bit rushed in terms of development of both Tsuna and his relationship with Giotto, but it doesn't take too much away from the story. It's still enjoyable as heck but you may run out of ideas faster.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I bet Reborn's matchmaking them now... XD

Wow. Tsuna's so competant in this story. He seems to be skilled in everything but the mafia, the complete opposite of the manga. ~ CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Aw, the flashbacks were just so sweet yet sad at the same time. The story itself seems to be moving a bit fast (like Tsuna recovering his memories so quickly or their whole history being revealed already) but that's about it.

Toko Kyotaro chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
OMG. this is so amazingly good! please, and i meant please, update! i am totally looking forward to this! .
mamitsu27 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Love this fic very muchbut it's a litle same like manga i even read the title is NG life or No Good Life by Mizuho Kusanagi
YuukiRitsuka chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
next chap! next chap!

does giotto remember those memories?
animebaka14 chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
what's with this short chapter? DD

updaaaaate! make it looonnngggeeerrrr!

i want to see the fangirls attacking tsuna!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »