Reviews for Homecoming
Stroke of Coffee chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I stopped watching it too it just wasn't as good without him but I'm trying again so I'll see what happens this time.
gecoma chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
secual plz. press confence or 10 years later.
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I stopped liking Lost after Charlie died. It was awful, and my husband laughed at me because I cried so much.
alwaysbeen-alwayswillbe chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow this story was amazing! I really wish you worked with the LOST writers in season 3, because I would have LOVED if this happened. I really wish they hadn't killed off Charlie :(! But anyway, great story! Keep writing!
IheartPRSamuraiJayden chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh my goodness, first of all, Thank You. Thank you for writing a story where Charlie did live. where he didn't die 'cause of that stupid asshole guy that detonated that grenade. (sigh) this story was everything I hoped that would happen with Charlie, of course sadly it didn't but in the end claire and him ended up together. I just LOVED this story, every single word, sentence and paragraph. So thank you for, at least a moment, making my dreams come true. :) R.I.P Charlie Pace 3 :'( oh! and YES! I always cry EVERY TIME I watch how Charlie died! it's just sooo sad! he didn't deserve to die! :'( Charlie&Claire&Aaron forever! that is a REAL family! 3 :)
lillypad22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I wish this was how it ended. It's so freaking sweet! I love it!
sk8r-grl chapter 1 . 5/20/2010