Reviews for Sacrifice
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Oh my God this is very deep, oh I love this.
Chalkolatedragun chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow. This is really well written, and I like how you tied in Iggy's pirate days to when he was raising America. Well done.
lapizAzure chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I keep hearing the song the pirates sang in the movie... *sniff*
Subject 342 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I listened to the music box theme with rain; I'm still listening to it. The whole thing just makes it sad.

You're a very talented writer that can weave emotions into the words.

Me, on the other hand? Not so much.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
"He gave away his ship, his freedom, his very soul for this ungrateful brat?"

...Damn it, damn it all.
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
poor iggy ;(
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Very well written. There are two sides to every story. Buuuuut I'm still on Alfred's side. I am an American, after all.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Nice intake on England giving up his pirate life. How sad, that he ended up losing everything he loved :(

Anyway, great work :)
Camila Can't Think chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
really great story! Ahhhggg in the start of the story, how they were saying England was comitting treason... I just wanted to rip there heads off and yell "YOU IDIOTS! HE IS THE COUNTRY! YOURE THE ONE COMITTING TREASON!"
Hi thar chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow. That was... amazing.
Ayane T'il Hime chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
It is really great! Such a bitter story, with England giving up his life (because piracy was his life T_T) for Alfred and him betraying Arthur. Even though I know that historicaly speaking, it was about freedom and protestation against taxes, I want to beat up Alfred and tell him 'See what you have done ungratful brat!'. T-T

Also, your text remind me the hang pirates of the third movie. T-T

Poor little boy!

*cry*

Ps :: excuse me if it's akward, English is not my first language. ' (Yay Francis! xD)
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
But the fans love it when you are mean to England! Oh, that was lovely. I loved the part about Freedom. He is understandably angry when America leaves too, the brat took his freedom, when England gave up his own to keep him.
Caty-Cross chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was a brilliant idea, PotC and Hetalia, namely Iggy, go so well together! Well done with writing this, I understood everything that Arthur was going through and I could just see Beckett's smirk (doesn't like him much)

Well done, very deserving of a favourite!
SunUmbrella chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Though I will sound meaning saying it, it's great that you're mean to Iggy.

This is a really good crossover idea. I support it. ( '-' )