Reviews for Living with Wolves and Learning to Howl
georgia chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i really like these storys they are gud i know it's been about 2 years since u updated but u shud update them an put more on they are really gud
inkbolt93 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I loved this! Bellatrix in trouble in such a way was great! Is there any chance you'll do a longer story on Bella and Greybacks relationship because its one that I find intreging! The fight for control! And his struggle to taim Bella! It would be great! Also she mentioned a previous time? Was that when they had sex or did he spank her before? Great story!
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Ahhhh! I feel terrible for not reviewing earlier...I really do need to add you to my alerts, don't I?

AND OH MY GOODNESS THERE'S A PART TWO? What is wrong with me for not realizing this sooner?

Anyway...Did I mention how much I adore you for doing this? 'Cause my love-cup is overflowing right now. Bella's reactions in part two do wonders for my vast imagination. And pathetic Roddie finally sees how much fun he could have had with her.

It was even more amazing a second time around ;)

Maybe Lucius should take this approach in A Time to Speak? Or maybe I jest, but not quite. Druella must had her hands full, especially if you consider the other two girls...
Stargirl888 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Can I just say how much I LOVE this story! I never thought of a Bellatrix/Greyback pairing but it actually works out really well. Just pls dont let greyback turn her - I dont think that'll work out well
snapes wife to be chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Lols love Rodolphus and his calm way of just ignoring his wife getting spanked by a werewolf!
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
it was a good one Bellatrix need that spanking when i was a kid and i got in trouble and my uncle grabbed for his belt i knew i had done something really bad thanks for the chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
wow but that is what Bellatrix need a good old fashion spanking a switch hurts a peach willow hurts too thanks
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Funny to see Bella getting switched, even her husband seems to agree she needed it lol :)
missny1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Love all your stories, and this is a story, yes of course part two please. I love the way you write.
Bre-Wolf666 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I like this story, i love fenrir in tbis xD i think you should make a part 2 :)