Reviews for The Trilogy of Twin Spiders: Season 1
HayabusaDragonForce chapter 16 . 8/9
When is your next update
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 2/24
Maybe put Ben with Black Cat.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
The game we play, by rgm0005, current fanfiction chapter count, 26.
Spacebattles creative writing forum version, chapter count exceeding 100, maybe reaching 200 by now.
It is updated everday, half a chapter each day. Oh, and we already concluded the story's 7th interlude scene.

?
KitsuneDragon chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Nice chapter. As for why they kept the spider suit on Peter when he was released from the symbiote, I think it was just for censorship or something. Cuz in the original comics I think he was naked...I think. Can't remember. And well you know how parents are these days, seeing a boy in just his underwear appearing on a children show is not good for their children *rolls eyes*
Plasma57 chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Ben is getting close to Gary stu territory. Excellent story, please update soon.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Can't wait for more. Will the next chapter be the chapter Ben decides to help Peter out and don a spider suit? If so what do u have in mind for the design? Something from a video game or something?
Plasma57 chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Excellent story, please update soon.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
R u continuing this? I haven't really read any good oc spiddy stories.
Raidentensho chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
I am wondering if ben will indeed take to the field while donning the scarlet spider motif(Kaine's black masked version) or the noir-verse version? the trench-vest is awesome. I'm more leaning towards noir version for Ben considering he is sticking to the shadows of events, plus im more than sure he would indeed pull off stealth missions with a bit of practice or mentoring from Black Cat(future pairing for ben) in coming events that would lead to his discovery on his camouflage technique(from 1610 verse). take it how you like. hope it will help. can't wait for more. going to be epic. until then, ja!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Fuck you, Anansi. He is the Spider God and loves to screw with Peter.
Oscar chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
This is an epic fanfic. Please update, I know it's been two years since but please do update. I'm sure many people will appreciate your amazing work.
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Awesome fic mate, really enjoyed the differences between Ben and peter, though, your off on a bit and tat between the scarlet spiders actions, no bother, it's completely different, so i ain't gonna bring them up. I enjoyed the slightly more mature Peter, and i honestly hope you continue this... Ultimate Spiderman with Drake Bell is just appalling.
JRaiga chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Nice to see this isn't dead, it's a pretty damn good read. Awesome to see the King of Cameos show up here and with Tony Stark's appearance, plus references to other heroes, I assume that a couple more cameos will show up? It'd be pretty cool. Anyhow, hope you can crank out more chapters because this is a damn good one.
Masomalik chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Great fanfic keep it up
coldblue chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Awsome! Thanks for updating.

Sorry, I have not reviewed for a while.

Anyway.

Ben working with Tony Stark for funds and engineering. I wonder how much Ben can get out of this and can Ben and Petter hope to get some form scholar ship or something from Tony Stark.

Please have Ben and Petter experiment with a piece or offspring from Venom Symbiote. It would be cool if Ben could control future Symbiote. That way Ben could show more differences between Petter and his powers. Plus, Ben could study himself or Petter the effects of the symbiote.

I hope Ben could figure out how to get the Sybiote back to the Lab or atleast be effective against Venom/Eddie.

When will Ben make his apperance as a Hero?

Will Ben and Petter have to deal with the Avengers and Nick Fury from SHIELD?

Keep up the good work and I hope you can finish this story.