Reviews for The Trilogy of Twin Spiders: Season 1
Raidentensho chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
I am wondering if ben will indeed take to the field while donning the scarlet spider motif(Kaine's black masked version) or the noir-verse version? the trench-vest is awesome. I'm more leaning towards noir version for Ben considering he is sticking to the shadows of events, plus im more than sure he would indeed pull off stealth missions with a bit of practice or mentoring from Black Cat(future pairing for ben) in coming events that would lead to his discovery on his camouflage technique(from 1610 verse). take it how you like. hope it will help. can't wait for more. going to be epic. until then, ja!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Fuck you, Anansi. He is the Spider God and loves to screw with Peter.
Oscar chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
This is an epic fanfic. Please update, I know it's been two years since but please do update. I'm sure many people will appreciate your amazing work.
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Awesome fic mate, really enjoyed the differences between Ben and peter, though, your off on a bit and tat between the scarlet spiders actions, no bother, it's completely different, so i ain't gonna bring them up. I enjoyed the slightly more mature Peter, and i honestly hope you continue this... Ultimate Spiderman with Drake Bell is just appalling.
JRaiga chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Nice to see this isn't dead, it's a pretty damn good read. Awesome to see the King of Cameos show up here and with Tony Stark's appearance, plus references to other heroes, I assume that a couple more cameos will show up? It'd be pretty cool. Anyhow, hope you can crank out more chapters because this is a damn good one.
Masomalik chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Great fanfic keep it up
coldblue chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Awsome! Thanks for updating.

Sorry, I have not reviewed for a while.

Anyway.

Ben working with Tony Stark for funds and engineering. I wonder how much Ben can get out of this and can Ben and Petter hope to get some form scholar ship or something from Tony Stark.

Please have Ben and Petter experiment with a piece or offspring from Venom Symbiote. It would be cool if Ben could control future Symbiote. That way Ben could show more differences between Petter and his powers. Plus, Ben could study himself or Petter the effects of the symbiote.

I hope Ben could figure out how to get the Sybiote back to the Lab or atleast be effective against Venom/Eddie.

When will Ben make his apperance as a Hero?

Will Ben and Petter have to deal with the Avengers and Nick Fury from SHIELD?

Keep up the good work and I hope you can finish this story.
Sonar chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Nicely done.
dragonicdevil chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
please, you have to finsh this story, I must know how it ends and I want to see how Ben reacts to Peter under the influance of the symbiote. SO PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY, and mayby start on a sequel
unhappymango chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
While I do like the idea, I sort of don't like how you portrayed Ben, he's...too perfect? Like a Gary-Stue and that bugs me a bit :/ but yeah other than that cool story
Selias chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Heh. First Ben calls himself Church, and now a guy wearing teal is named Tucker? Nice.
Umbra8191 chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
dragonicdevil chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Great story please finish it
Umbra8191 chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
great story i can't wait for the next update.
Nexus the 13th chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
You called Peter the gandson at the top.