Reviews for Photo prompt challenge
ethans mom chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
Soooo... I finally got all of these read and I still think that you are wonderful! :) I enjoyed every one of them and thought that they were all very smart and very well written. Can I Help you was my very favorite. I LOVED it and thought it was soooo original and very smart. When a story on here touches my heart I know it is very good. Can I Help You did that in a big way! 3
Fliberty chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
Oh, this is so sad. The image of that young girl so alone with only people with hardened hearts around her was just awful. The idea of that tiny kitten being her only comfort was sweet but you could feel how fragile her situation was. Monty could have been discovered and confiscated at any moment. It was so hard to read her having no voice.

I loved how you introduced Carlisle and how he approached Bella in such a different way from everyone else. He listened to everything she said. I loved it when he said ‘we‘, like she wasn’t alone anymore and they would work together on getting her back home. I loved the idea of Carlisle bringing Esme with him to help Bella too. She was incredibly comforting and made Bella feel safe immediately.

The idea of Bella going home with Emmett and having a new extended family to support them both left me with such a warm, happy feeling.

Once again, this is really good m‘dear. I forgot partway through that it was a photo prompt instead of a full story; I caught myself wondering how many more chapters there were!
Fliberty chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Hey there, it’s been a while. Are you working on something new? I hope all is well with you x

As usual, I loved this. You have a way of making characters matter to the reader and I always find myself wanting to know more about them. This was no exception; you implied a whole history that these two share. It gave context to their every word and action and hinted at something deeper.

I loved the idea of Peter wanting to show Donna the storm and make her look again at something she resented. He seemed such a good guy; he knew she would be embarrassed by waking up with him so he kept it a secret for her. He had repeatedly showed her kindness only to be insulted and disregarded by her. I’m glad that she was prompted to look at Peter again and saw something else there.

I got the impression that Peter had had feelings for Donna for some time and was tortured by them. He had the opportunity to stay close to her and to kiss her again yet he had to pull away to protect himself. That said an awful lot about his feelings for her. I’m glad Donna finally saw him before it was too late.
Burntcore chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
Loved it! Awesome
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
great one!
newmoonaholic chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Hey Sweetie!

You know I loved this, but here I am again to put it out there for the world to see. I think you did a great job with this. I could feel her fear, her regret, her desperation, and how she wanted so desperately to hope that the Doctor could help but also not daring to believe he could. She was so sweet and I was so glad that Esme showed up and did exactly what I wanted to do from the first line. Snuggle the poor thing. It was heartfelt and real. And I wanted to stab all the evil nurses/establishment workers with a spork for how they made her feel.

Great job, my dear! Love ya!
Kimmydonn chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Such a wonderful story. Nothing like a silver lining. :D
Burntcore chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Aww that was sweet! And you got one of my photos! :)
newmoonaholic chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Hey sweets! I just wanted to leave you some love. I know how hard you worked to make this one happen and I think you did awesome! It's heartwarming to see someone give up her predjudices and really see someone for the first time. People don't realize how much they miss out on for foolish reasons.

Thanks for being your amazing you! I love you hard girl! :)
Fliberty chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Oh, this is lovely. So adorably sweet and heart-warming.

I love the idea of Edward caring enough about Bella when she was four to go against his friends and look after her when her brother wouldn't. The idea of him being there for her at all those important stages of her life, making her feel safe is wonderful.

Edward’s POV of this story would be interesting. I wonder what he thought of Bella when she was four, how he felt about the way their friendship developed and how much was he aware of the implications of his feelings. How hard was it for him to see her with Tyler or to leave her at College and drive away? Was he waiting until she was old enough to know how she felt about him or did he not see it fully until that moment?

I love the way you ended it with that sweet, intimate image of them snuggled under a blanket, changing their relationship forever.
Fliberty chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Hello again, I like this too.

I love the idea of that ethereal little girl with all the wisdom to really see people. The effect she has on Ally is unnerving and amusing at the same time. I love the image of them dancing together in the leaves…
Burntcore chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
I loved this.. so sweet!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Excellent!
Fliberty chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Ah, if only he had come back then. So much pain and suffering could have been avoided. This is good though.
Fliberty chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
There is something quite idyllic about this one. Sigh...