Reviews for Harry Potter and Destiny's Stone: Founders Four
sophiemeg2000 chapter 8 . 1/25
My god. I guess that's the best words I can use to describe it without sounding like a babbeling baboon. I just want to say how AMAZING YOU ARE! With all your dedication and hard work, I wouldn't be surprised if you became a professional writer someday. I promise, that no matter how long it takes to update, that I will return to read it. I want to thank you for this wonderful journey this has taken me on, even if it isn't finished yet. I LOVE the concept, LOVE your depth of character, and overall, just LOVE this story. Keep up the AWESOME work, and I hope I am able to read more! :))))))
xNekoxBlazex chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
please please please finish! PLEASE!
DeathbladeMeister chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is awesome! You are awesome! Please update soon!
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I love this fanfiction! :D Thanks so much for writing this! (Please continue it, too!) I understand the need for checking historical facts to make sure that it's accurate and whatnot. :) I'm the same way. I love how you've made the founders come alive (and their families)! Sal's brother? Great idea! Love the Maraurders thing! XD Also! Will Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione unlock their animagus forms? Please?! :) Oh! And will the other three (Ron, Hermione, and Harry) receive 'gifts' like Ginny's dagger, that proves them to be part of the family (as in Harry would be a Slytherin, Ron a Gryffindor, and Hermione a Ravenclaw)? Please? I sooo love fanfictions where they "own Hogwarts" in the future! :D Oh! And is Hogwarts sentient in this? Sorry for all the questions! ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
please continue this amazing story, i have to what happens next.
A.L. Kingsley chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
excellent beginning.
Keena3105 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
i like the new prophecy thing "then you can beat that non-man" hahaha

anyway, update again soon please?
Obsessed With 52 chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
This is really good so far and I was wondering how your research for this fic was going. Are you going to be able to update soon?
S.Peridot chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
O_O I'm really enjoying this fic. So. Are you going to update :D

Pleeeeease ;;)

Sarah
HPJ-kittycat chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Like this story. Wish there was more and Harry realized that he love Ginny.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
I love your approach and your dedication to canon. I hope that when you have you facts straightened out you update quickly because I am impacient to see what you come up with. I love the way you potrayed the founders and the class of original hogwarts. I can't wait to see what happens when the four return to their own time and describe their aventures and put what they learned into action. Please continue this story soon.
physicssquid chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Please don't give up. This story is too good to abandon.
Naomitrekkie chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Brilliant. Amazing. Fantastic.

This story is just so committed and wondrous and brilliant...I read it and I simply can't describe how much I am loving this. You're so detail-ortiented, it's clear you've put so much thought into this and I'm just loving this story. It's a huge undertaking, and I will be sure to read when you update. I have never had much interest in the Founder's era until now.

You are fabulous. I thank you for writing this.

I am hoping we get to see how the Weasley's ended up cursed, perhaps with a way to solve that later? I don't want to mess with a plan you have, however when I read about Ron thinking how they were cursed, it reminded me of the book "Holes" (if you haven't read it it's a really great book) and how the descendants managed to lift the curse from the Yelnats family. Just drawing parallels, as well as suspected foreshadowing. The complexity of your story suggests there will be foreshadowing, and this makes me even more excited to read the rest of this story.

Once more, I must say you are AMAZING. How you find the time for this, I haven't a clue. It's like magic. Taking the time to plan this all out and research Harry Potter history while adding your own elements...you are a true Harry Potter fan and I will be recommending this fic to all my Potterhead friends.

Keep being fantabulous!

Naomitrekkie :D
katesari chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
I like the story so far and hope that you will update it sometime soon! Bye