Reviews for Brand New Eyes
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 1/4
Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Strawberry Scented Paperclip chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Lol, I'm from Arizona! :D Idk, I like seeing my state named, even if it isn't a really cool place. I want a Geass too D: Anyways, I wonder where this will go. The average life they seem to be having is believable, I do imagine it would go something like this. Wonder what Callia's role in this will turn into? :o And I bet both of them like having to share a bed :P I bet reading someones thoughts would eventually get annoying. For some reason I picture the mood in the story to be kind of rainy and gray.
AyaKagami chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Yuppers, you've done it again. You've written a first chapter that gets me hooked on the rest once it comes out. _ I look forward to the rest of this "short" story. _
irmina chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Very nice. Both Lulu and Suza got the code and somehow they're connected, they could read each others' thoughts and feel each other. The body warming is cute. I want to see how Suza will gradually leave behind his feeling for Euphy, and love Lulu fully. I think Lulu loves him. Continue.
Koneko-Hiruka chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This seems to be an interesting idea so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Strawberry Scented Paperclip chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Cute story :D This theory does make sense. I mean, Suzaku was there when Lelouch's parent's died. I'm pretty sure that's where Lulu got his Code too. I refuse to believe Lelouch really died D: especially since they added clues around to help make the ending debatable. With all the surprises I've received while watching the show it's most probable that he didn't die. Seriously this show had me saying "WTF?" almost as much as 20th Century Boys.

Anyways, Suzaku with a code is interesting. Aww, poor Suzaku has to completely get over Euphemia first or else he can't have Lulu D: Hmm, is C.C. going to be in this (just wondering). This was entertaining. Hope to read more soon :)