Reviews for the ballad of boy blue
DevotedMarauder chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I'll admit, there were a couple tears just then
crazytimelady85 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
That was so beautifully written and bitter sweet but I couldnt help smiling a little bit . Guilt must run in the family .
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wooow, this was amazing! How I love my otp *_* thanks for writing this!
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Gosh, this is brilliant. Especially the end.
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was fantastic :) well-crafted and just the right amount of everything. Lovelovelove
Kayla Hannah Smith chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I loved this, Teddy and Lily have always been my favorite and this was perfect. Thank you, finally someone else see's it.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
TeddyLily seems like such a weird pairing, but you make it work here in a very angsty sort of way. You make me feel for Teddy - and I wouldn't normally feel for a 27-year-old man obsessed with a 16-year-old girl!
chandelure chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
It's beautifully written — everything seems so perfectly in sync in a way. I honestly am in love with this piece. Like, I read it like 5 times before reviewing. It's such a 'never' piece — or that's how I'd put it — because Teddy can never have Lily and Lily will (probably) never know.

Honestly, this sort of goes against everything I believe in, because I usually never do this kind of thing — the ten year difference. In HP Next Generation, I suppose you can never really avoid the incest — unless you're pairing every girl with Scorpius and make up an OC for every boy — because they're all related, but you've really hooked me onto it. (I'm not ashamed at all, wonderful job on it)

Anyway, amazing piece!
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Tragic. Beautiful, but tragic. This is my favourite TeddyLily story I've ever read. It's amazing-wonderful, stunning, sweet,.

I love they "yes" but "no". It's really very effective.

I love it,

over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
TeddyLily is amazing. I lovelovelove it. It's hilarious how we all make Victoire get hurt when we write it though... it makes me feel kinda bad for her...
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
He's very much his father's son isn't he? The guilt thing must be genetic. I don't usually read nextgen stuff but the pairing wasn't one I'd never seen before so I tried it. I'm glad I did. :)

squeakyswings chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Holy. Shit.

That was absolutely fabulously incredible.

Heart-wrenching in all the gloriously right ways and just...such gorgeous imagery and fantastic characterizations and the ending is breathtaking.
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh, wow... This was just gorgeous, and the ending? Just about killed me.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I LOVE THIS. I have a special place for Lily and Teddy and this just hits all the right notes. Especially the ending with the yes and no parts. *favs*

veilfire chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Holy hell, Static, you've done it again-struck another pure vein of gold.

I'm actually not big into the next generation (I actually have yet to fully need TDH, but don't tell anyone), but the Teddy and Lily pairing is my favorite of them all. This is so gripping and beautiful and heartrending that...URGH, I don't know how to justifiably express how I feel about this. I don't know how you do it. I don't know how you can take one simple scenario or emotion and totally warp it into something so multifaceted and meaningful and still keep it so utterly human.

Then again, everything you write is mesmeric, so this is me basically reminding you of that fact.