Reviews for of fair ladies and perfect men
itsbritneybitch0 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
bellestone chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love how you put this story together.
So unique in every way, and I enjoyed every moment of it.
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Gosh amazing as always. I'll never have enough words to express how your stories make me feel! I feel sorry for Lizzy, she's so oblivious, but I guess ignorance is bliss. I also love how in the end you referenced The Raven -such a perfect closure! And so fitting for Sebastian and Ciel. Lovely one shot!:)
akuma-river chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I always wonder what Sebastian thinks when someone else tries to lay claim to Ciel while he knows the boy belongs to him body and soul (and perhaps heart as well).

I used to not like Lizzy, but I have to say the recent chapters have changed that. She's not a complete innocent but she was trying to live up to a childish ideal of Ciel's from before and after he returned she kept it up so as to give Ciel a sense of normalcy.

Shame he's gaga for his devil. ;d
A chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I must admit, I'm startled more people are not reviewing praising this story. Not only is it elegantly structured, but the subtle details in the plot twists make it a joy to read and read again.

What is particularly unique is how you shift in between time frames, and with it the entire characterization of Ciel. In the earlier period, an honorable and demure Ciel is acting within the expectations of society and himself in making Lizzy his companion, but a few hours later, he is wantonly pushing the acceptable bounds of his behavior. Ciel's taking on a forbidden lover is made all the more tantalizing when you explicitly point out how it was all carried out within a few meters of his fiancee.

Once again, a joy to read.

An aside: as a EAPoe fan, I adore the Raven reference.
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i am highly baffled by the lack of reviews for this wonderful piece of art! darling... the readers are doing you no justice!

please do continue gracing this fandom with your impeccable style of writing.. it's beyond comparable! and no, sebastian, ciel is not guilty for having sex with you.. ciel is guilty for being a poser- perfect gentleman- that lizzy thought him to be

i love it!
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I truly enjoyed your comparison-in words, themes, even in the story's style. It fit very well with the context!

Thank you for writing such an excellent story.

Keuraki-SoraXRiku chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
"And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting,/ On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;/ And his eyes have all the seeming of a demons that is dreaming,/ And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor./ And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor/ Shall be lifted - nevermore!"

Oh god. I love that poem.

I really like how you've split the scenes and recited them one after the other, like some poetically-enduced idea. It gives the whole story something of a mystical, unfinished feel. Perfect one-shot setting :D

"'Does young master feel guilty?'" It's repeated through the whole thing, and it makes you think that yes, yes, Ciel DOES feel guilty, he is a human being (in the eyes of a reader to a character, of course D) and Lizzy is a human being and Lizzy thinks that they could one day live happily ever after together and have three children - a boy and two girls, of course - and that one day she will be able to look at Ciel's eye and have her nightmares.

Ah, however, we all know what kind of outcome will really be occuring.

Gosh. Oh gosh. I still regard you as the best writer fit to write a Kuroshitsuji fic, because i've read so many others and they all - well, they don't ... really fit as well as your works do. You can pull so many things off with your style! :O It's amazing. Your so formal and eloquent and it makes you really believe that you're someone reciting the events rather than creating them. They seem so REAL.

Hence why i keep reading your works D

I trust that Lizzy didn't hear anything, being right down the hall and all. I do wonder :D

Again, and again, all i can say is that what you have let me read is as amazing as ever, and it feels great to be able to read this and then want to read it over a few more times, like with all your other works.

Expect another review from me in the coming days ~
Behest.R chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Lovely, lovely work:)~

The interaction between the three of them was amazing and perfectly in character, and your use of words is just...well, lovely once again .

Great work.
hyperdude chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hm, I didn't quite get what the story was getting at, but my take is that Ciel feels bad for fooling Elizabeth, but doesn't feel guilty for having sex with Sebastian because its almost an affirmation of what he's done and the contract, and because what he has with Sebastian is something Lizzy can't give him. Once again, I love you little poetic inserts and I really like that you spliced up the scenes because it made each bit it;'s own and gave each scene a little more impact. And again, love he subtlety playing with Sebastian and Ciel. I also sort of like that this one doesn't really have a definite, hard-end conclusion, because the way the story was shaped, it seems to make sense that there's a bit of a trail-off conclusion. :D Great work!