Reviews for How to Hold Sway
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Knowing Hermione is smart she should've just looked for the engine of the train and fire it up driving it home not looking back. She could use the unlocking charm to unlock the switch points to turn the tracks the right way.

I don't think it would take Hermione long to figure out the throttle controls and reverser.
Jong chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Oh my god I love this I can't even express my amazement over the whole thing, especially the "always have an ace up your sleeve part". Just... I'm in awe, and this is perfect
Miss.Breakable Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Hello, first of all I want to apologize for errors to express myself but English is not my native language.
Turning to the analysis of your fic, I felt a little out of character, to follow the canon of the original story, which in my opinion when it comes to stories how are you is a bit impossible. More to, because in the first book Ron or Harry don't like much to Hermione and being selected in a house that evidently suffered from prejudice especially gryffindor, I doubt Hermione could establish a friendly relationship as that of the original books.
Anyway, I hope you do not take this the wrong my criticism and anyway, thanks for the story.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I doubt this will ever get noticed due to how many years have gone by but why is this labeled complete when it's not?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
So when is the part where Hermione influences the banking system and hangs all the banking cartel that wages war on the USA and the rest of the world holding the USA hostage.

*search for *all wars are banker wars* and you'll be quite amazed at what's left out in government indoctrinated schools.
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
loved this story I love a cunning Hermione and a powerful one as well. thanks ever so much.
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Well done! I liked your take on the trope.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Nice oneshot! Hermione really is quite the Slytherin!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Love the Story
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Pansy is right, Hermione is very special.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
i think setting hippogriffs are a biiiiiiit more of a memorable memory...
karala.green chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
this is so cute! i think she will fit nicely in Slytherin :D
swimmergirl22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was awesome! Loved your story :)
Ceralyn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love it! Can't believe I never read this before.
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 10/30/2010