Reviews for Hero
Bri329 chapter 1 . 4/24
I still read this story, no lie, once a week. It makes me cry EVERY time and I cannot tell you how much I adore everything about this story. 3
Clara chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
Thank you for this. After all these years it's a lovely thing to know I can still fall in love over again with Finn and Finchel's powerful love through these stories. Please don't EVER remove them. They help me through my dark days
lacey108 chapter 18 . 9/16/2018
Ah...MAZE...ing
SammiLoves2Write chapter 18 . 4/11/2018
This was so cute! Great job!
-Sammi
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 18 . 12/31/2017
Best glee story ever!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 16 . 12/31/2017
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FINN GOT 'EM!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
FINN...IS...BACK!
I...LOOOOOOOOOOOVE...FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN! MY FINN!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Rachel will never get finn the way he was before he joined the army, because what he went through no one can be the way they were before something like that happen to them. I do think however, that she will get Finn back, at least as far as his being able to remember his old life.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Hudson is really Finn underneath, but he's gotta get his memories back before that can happen. Finn is still in there, you can see little bits of him coming out a bit at a time.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2017
Certainly and after all this years this fanfic keeps being one of my favorites. It still brings tears to my eyes to read such a beautiful story. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING
Guest chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
Amazing! I love it! Finn is my Hero too!
FinchelWriting chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Just... wow. I read this story in like, 3 days? Yeah. Actually, I read half of it in the last 12 hours. Because by the end of chapter 9 when Rachel faints, my hands were shaking. And I was reading chapter 10 while walking back home and I had to stop walking so I could read properly. And then I just couldn't stop, it's almost 5 am now because I just had to read it and see that Finn got his memories back. And when he did, Rachel is kidnapped, so I had to keep reading to find out she was okay. This story made me curse a lot though, for a Specialist, Finn was pretty slow on connecting the dots to find out who Rachel's fiancée was, huh?
Anyway, this sory was perfect. I hope you get to see this, since it was last updated four years ago...
Great writer, thanks for sharing your work :)
xo
Sierra Tilley chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Best finchel story I love it, made me cry please make another one
HaleylovesRockNRoll chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
This story was amazing, I really enjoyed reading it!