Reviews for Twilight Can't Exist!
Lily chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Hi again! I reviewed on one of your stories yesterday, forgot what one it was.. Anyways i love this story :) update please! You haven't updated in a long time.. Now its 27th of April 2012 and last time you updated was in 2011 so can u please update REALLY REALLY soon on all of your stories? I'll be back reviewing once you've udated.. So c ya
annoymous chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I love how you write it is awesome. Do you think you will be able to do 'Twilight Doesn't exsit?' in Edwards POV. :)
Becca chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
My friend Emily (think she reviewed recently) is making me vote/ review...

Wow. It's awesome! Really well done. Even the titles drew me on how the problem with 'Bella' will work out so update soon plse? I'm impatient and don't really want to wait :L

I've counted for how many people have voted yes/no for Edward and Emily to sleep together - being to curious gal I am. It's:

10 Yes

9 No

So add a YES! Yes & more yes! (So 11 Yes') though I think you should build the tension a bit more :) Good work, keep it up x
Emily Newbold chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Ahhhhh! Yes. Yes they should sleep together... that wasn't very nice, gonna have to find one of your favs/fanfics with a lemon know :s

LOVED the 1st part; friend came across it and gave me the link cos I'm OBSSESSED with Twilight, Team Edward and my name's Emily :')

I live in Essex, England, but Ireland's closer to America so I can picture myself more being Emily than Bella. The fanfic's awesome... PLEASE please please continue!

I'm gonna go for it and guess. I think 'Bella' is Tanya - the eyes looking like they have contacts in them, you said yourslef she's a vampire, and Edward had a wierd reaction to her and keeps bringing up the fact that she means nothing to him unlike Emily does. All makes sense, Tanya wants to break them up cos Edward 'broke up' with her.

For some reason I can picture your Edward being 17 but still mature, many of the other fanfics I've read he seems centuries old which I don't really like.

Emily and Edward... I've still got hope! ;)

Keep up the good work :) Will follow you on twitter XD (May want a follow back though)

~Emily xx
123567890987654567890-09876545 chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
no No NO! After thay marry only then because that is just how it is meant to be over news REVIEW NOW!
123567890987654567890-09876545 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
U tottely got me on the dream thing i am completly Team Emily apon a time a dark, dark time I liked Bella then u lovely peopel from Fanfiction whow hate Bella showed me the eras of my u, thank u are the best.:)
Chaerinnie chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
As much as I want them to, I'm gonna have to say no. They should wait for after the wedding.
Chaerinnie chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Yes you got me with that dream thing! Ugh. Anyway,in a brighter note, I'm Team Emily FTW!
Bev4Broadway chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
I don't think should do 'it', but that's just me. Really awesome story so far, I hope fanfiction works for you soon. :D
AliceRosalieBellaCullen1234 chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
no. i don't think they should. they should wait till they get married. btw, love ur stories. they are some of my favorites. i think ur a great author and would love it if u could read my story and give me some advice.
WhitneyB1231 chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
YES THEY SHOULD!
oo2uniq4uoo chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
gurl i loove this story..i think bella its the one making emily insecure and also bella made emily ask her to join their Table...Bella its definitely not human!UPDATE!
brunette-lady23 chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
I love what you're doing with the plot and can't wait to see where it goes next. Your Edward is swoon worthy and Emily is really likeable. Edward's values make me think they should probably wait before sleeping together but I'll be happy whatever haha! I look forward to the next chapter!
Yuri of the Valley chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
OMG UPDARE SOON! 'The Bravery' of that dude.. pervv... :P
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT100 chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
great story and all, but please update because i want to know how it ends
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »