Reviews for Twilight Can't Exist!
Chaerinnie chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
As much as I want them to, I'm gonna have to say no. They should wait for after the wedding.
Chaerinnie chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Yes you got me with that dream thing! Ugh. Anyway,in a brighter note, I'm Team Emily FTW!
Bev4Broadway chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
I don't think should do 'it', but that's just me. Really awesome story so far, I hope fanfiction works for you soon. :D
AliceRosalieBellaCullen1234 chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
no. i don't think they should. they should wait till they get married. btw, love ur stories. they are some of my favorites. i think ur a great author and would love it if u could read my story and give me some advice.
WhitneyB1231 chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
oo2uniq4uoo chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
gurl i loove this story..i think bella its the one making emily insecure and also bella made emily ask her to join their Table...Bella its definitely not human!UPDATE!
brunette-lady23 chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
I love what you're doing with the plot and can't wait to see where it goes next. Your Edward is swoon worthy and Emily is really likeable. Edward's values make me think they should probably wait before sleeping together but I'll be happy whatever haha! I look forward to the next chapter!
Yuri of the Valley chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
OMG UPDARE SOON! 'The Bravery' of that dude.. pervv... :P
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT100 chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
great story and all, but please update because i want to know how it ends
Maaarimar chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Dont make them sleep together, wait until the wedding
MyNameIsFish chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
I would say yes but no. I don't think that it is particularly like Edward to so that before marriage, so no, wait till they're married.
Fliiss-Anniie chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Yesss! :DDD
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
I'm voting yes
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Please no- it'd be out of character, they both want to wait.
lucy chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Yes, let them be together ;)
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »