Reviews for Twilight Can't Exist!
Trixie Naude chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Thks for the update. No don't let them sleep together now. They must wait till the wedding night. Nothing more special than that. You can build up the passion slowly till then.
The New Flock Member chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
No. Waiting is always better.

... But yet again, this could provoke so many complications...

YES! I love drama!
mybrandofheroin chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
let them cement their union: that's a big, fat yes
Mouth chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
YES! YES! They should!
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Yes they should!
Eeky chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
FAB-U-LOUS. Love it, but please don't make us wait so long for the next updat...I had almost given up all hope!
Ryn of Magic chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
oh... I like it. aaBut I really wish Emily had more faith in her and Edwards relationship. I don't really like girl's that freak out. Edward love's her, and just by being there she should know that this isn't the story in her book. But, then again, this is your story, not life, haha.
geegee20 chapter 7 . 1/28/2011

And just when it was getting dramatic!
Mouth chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Love the both of them together!
Trixie Naude chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Jeez, I am now so confused, sorry but I am new with this Fanfiction thing, only stumbled on it the other day.

You are still to finish this story? Will it now update automatic (saved under favorites)or must I do something?

I do not even know who this Emily is. Is there another story before this one to give me more info? It is great but I am a Bella fan, so this is very difficult for me to read.

My e-mail is

EEKY chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
PLEASE updte this story. Even if this is the only one you complete...please complete it. I really enjoyed this story and would hate never to know how it ends. Pretty please...
MyNameIsFish chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
when will you be back with a full update though? lol
Rated-Elena chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
i LOVE this story!
wolviegurl chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Glad you update! Can't wait for more.
Daella Alice Winchester chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Pardon my French but... C'est quoi ce bordel! EST everyting va bien se passer avec Emily et Edward?
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »