Reviews for Twilight Can't Exist!
Mouth chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
finally a new update even when it was just a little piece i have been dying to hear from Edward and Emily again!
pottergoose chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I saw the email for this, and I was like omg, I remember this story! Lmao!
Bugs In Amber chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
update! i love this!
Fated Faerie chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This story is quite good.

I've only ever read one story where a fan reads twilight, goes to forks, then it becomes reality and everyone forgets about the books. Honestly, I hated that story.

But yours is really good. You've got me hooked. I hope you update soon, coz I really can't wait ;)

xx
hi im evil chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Ya! happy soon to be birthday. my sister b-day is the 18 hehe
glasgowgirl chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Hope you update soon, ive been missing emilys adventures...x

ps if you like alice fics, please check out my au alice saga )
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
WOW! Both your stories for, "Twilight Can't Exist" are AWESOME! Well written and has enough emotion and detail to keep the reader interested. Good job. Keep up the great writing.
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Please update soon,Oh And by the way Happy Birthday :)
Leonajohnson chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
what a way to leave us wanting more...lol
Steph chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
OH MY FREAKING GOD!

What the hell is happening to Emily? She was supposed to ignore Bella. Emily shouldn't have told Edward to walk the bitch(bella) to class!

Does Bella has some kind of mind-controlling power? Is she a half vampire/half human?Is that why Alice can't see her?

Ok i'm going to stop rambling now. Amazing story :D :)

I HATE BELLA SWAN!

TEAM EMILY! & EDWARD & EMILY 4 EVER!:)
Daella Alice Winchester chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
oooo, I love it! I would have reveiwed sooner but I was at a party! I just got back an hour ago lol, Happy Early birthday Sorcha!
krazykook chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Guess what?

you picked up a new reader! me!

i love this story- and the prequel aswell!

i think its funny how edward and bella have finally met. Am i weird for wanting something to happen between them?

update soon!

krazykook.

p.s. Happy birthday for thursady!
bookworm2341 chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
loved it update soon please
Rachaelwashere chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT100 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
i love your story so muchhhh. keep writing for my sanity depends on it.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »