Reviews for Twilight Can't Exist!
Trixie Naude chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Jeez, I am now so confused, sorry but I am new with this Fanfiction thing, only stumbled on it the other day.

You are still to finish this story? Will it now update automatic (saved under favorites)or must I do something?

I do not even know who this Emily is. Is there another story before this one to give me more info? It is great but I am a Bella fan, so this is very difficult for me to read.

My e-mail is

EEKY chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
PLEASE updte this story. Even if this is the only one you complete...please complete it. I really enjoyed this story and would hate never to know how it ends. Pretty please...
MyNameIsFish chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
when will you be back with a full update though? lol
Rated-Elena chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
i LOVE this story!
wolviegurl chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Glad you update! Can't wait for more.
Daella Alice Winchester chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Pardon my French but... C'est quoi ce bordel! EST everyting va bien se passer avec Emily et Edward?
Mouth chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
finally a new update even when it was just a little piece i have been dying to hear from Edward and Emily again!
pottergoose chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I saw the email for this, and I was like omg, I remember this story! Lmao!
Bugs In Amber chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
update! i love this!
Fated Faerie chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This story is quite good.

I've only ever read one story where a fan reads twilight, goes to forks, then it becomes reality and everyone forgets about the books. Honestly, I hated that story.

But yours is really good. You've got me hooked. I hope you update soon, coz I really can't wait ;)

hi im evil chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Ya! happy soon to be birthday. my sister b-day is the 18 hehe
glasgowgirl chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Hope you update soon, ive been missing emilys adventures...x

ps if you like alice fics, please check out my au alice saga )
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
WOW! Both your stories for, "Twilight Can't Exist" are AWESOME! Well written and has enough emotion and detail to keep the reader interested. Good job. Keep up the great writing.
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Please update soon,Oh And by the way Happy Birthday :)
Leonajohnson chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
what a way to leave us wanting
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »