Reviews for No Good Deed
crazykenz chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Short an sweet... I like it! Although it would've been funny if Kagura actually strangled somebody! XD

thanks for posting!
CharlieandtheMoon chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
wow.. I am awed that was really good. It was one of the better written fanfics I've seen for a while.
Midoriori chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Liked the story until I got to the end I thought this was going to be a Kagome/Harry.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
lol Have Rin be the Minster, and Jaken be her under sectary/body gaurd. I could see a Sesshomaru raised Rin wanting to be in charge. When they do not want to sign the treaty and Fudge demandes to know why. When sh nice tills him the raise are clear. He goes a demandes to talk to the minster and thinks Rin is just some dsk toy and Rin goes all Sesshomaru on him. Jaken is like this is why taking care of them is my job you are to messy.
KEdakumi chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Just reread again. Love this excellent story.
Azumigurl chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
sequel
Mika the Dark princess chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
lov it
bobo chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
see, i would have loved to read about how the british minster got told no alliance, that to me would have been funny
Battosailover5 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
awwww! this could have been such a long story! you wrote it so well!
The Cello Mistress chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
That was cool. I was kinda rooting for a Kagome?/Harry pairing, but i guess you can't get everything, right? By the by, I love your writing style! Can't explain why though...It's just kinda different.
mishap chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I feel that the story started out great, but the last chapter felt rushed and disappointing. Maybe it was planned that way from the start and I should just shut up, but honestly I was expecting a bit more meat to the story. To be completely truthful and please don't be offended(I have a very odd sense of humor)you could rename it premature ejaculation, a big build up...then nothing.

God that's an awful way to put it and I probably should delete it, but it gets my feelings across so perfectly.

I hope I didn't upset you and I am not trying to be a (insert favorite expletive here)I was just really, really, really disappointed .
YumeMori chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
A lovely chapter! I love short stories; they're just as fun as long ones.

And I dearly love how you wrote this story and what you did with it in just three chapters. I'm sort of glad that there wasn't a lot of romance in this as romance fics do get to be a bit tiresome after a while.

Then, there's Shippou! lol, Oh, how I love Shippou in this, especially this last chapter. He's so adorable and childish, and yet very much an adult. lol, He's such a bachelor.

All-in-all, this was a fantastic fic. Bravo!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
this was very very good!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »