Reviews for Breaching Boundaries
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
very good i liked it

Lightsbane1905 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Damn that was good, expand on this AU?
zoe alice chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow, that's sad and ominous. I have a feeling I won't be able to shake these images for a long time (in a good way).
Fiwen9430 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
As others have said, the way you retell different versions of the legend as different realities is great, and the overall structure flows wonderfully.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
LOVE it! :)
The Unreliable Rescue chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Interesting. Well written. I liked how you wove together the different versions of the Arthurian legends with the canon.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oooo very good! I really like how you let Merlin see these alternate realities, and how you explore their consequences. So interesting! Nicely done :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very interesting! I like how he can see all the paraell universes. Great story! Good writng!
reeroy chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I think I adore this because it makes a valid point. If you love someone, you'll love all their faults and certainly even Merlin would fall in love with evil!Morgana.

I adored it. Is it possible for you to do a scenario where Morgana is Arthur's mystical healer? Or even Merlin's apprentice.

Cheers. )
MerlinFanATL chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I was blown away, expeshnloved the ending, 'he would not have hesitated...' that was excellent. Really a great story, illustrated well :)
me chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i loved it. YOu deserve more reviews. We all sincerely wish that the t.v series is like the one you've written, in a alternate universe where the tragedy of Arthurian lengend won't happen...yeah somehoww i doubt it...Morgana already joined Morgause and Mordred. But i can still dream. :D
wow chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I wonder if in the t.v. series merlin they will have a relationship like love between merlin and morgana. For some reason i doubt it, but for some reason i kind of hope they do.
GuildedDragonfly chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow this was really great! You really bridged the gap in Merlin's dreams between their time and his visions of now. I like this idea - if someone can see the future why wouldn't they see FAR into the future too? You wrote his thoughts and reactions beautifully.

I also thought you got the characters spot on - again the contrast between "our" Merlin and Morgana described so effectively in comparison to those in the legend. I liked the ambiguity of it that it could be the future, or an alternate world. Superbly written GDx
Mnemosyne77 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I absolutely loved it, thank you. It was thoughtful, well-written, powerful and the use of traditional Arthurian legend to contrast with the AU of M/M being together was very well done.