Reviews for Life is Pain, Highness
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh, this is perfect! Perfect! Really, this is just...well dang it, it's perfect! :D
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 3/2
Perfect. I love Westley!
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Perfect. A story of surpassing talent and faithfulness to the source. Very well done.
Maddie chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
There are a few Westley POV stories out there, but this has got to be my favorite. You followed the movie well and the thoughts behind his actions fit his character to a T. Thank you for writing this
Ghost Rider of the Aragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
omg, so sweet. I love it! So well written.
Is it scary that I can hear Cary Elwes' voice in my head as I read it?
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
wow wow wow wow wow! best movie ever, and you did a FANTASTIC job writing Westley's thoughts here! I love it!
A chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Today I was thinking to myself what an awesome fanfic it would be if someone wrote this scene from Westleys POV. And here you wrote exactly what I was looking for, and amazingly at that. Great job!
weesh chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
very nice. I like your exploration of that scene from Westley's POV.
evi ive chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
perfect
LaraStJohn2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow. looks good. Will you continue?
Melanie Philips chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love this! Very clever and I was quoting the lines with them:D
FredNeverDies chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Pleeeeeasssssssse write the next few moment right after this, I was ready to kill William Goldman when he didn't have those in his book. I want the Reunion Scene! Plllllllllllzzzzzzzzz!
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love this inside look behind Westley's thoughts during this scene! It seems so natural for him to be thinking those things - this was very believable. Well done!

~Ani
harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Dude, you got mad skillz. Pure awesome!
cdw92 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That was a really good take on the scene! Westley's thoughts seemed very in character. Thank you for writing this!