Reviews for The Blink of an Eye
LisaW1967 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
so what happened to Matt I just read the story please add more
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Wow. Great idea. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Alexa Chloe chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I can't believe nobody has reviewed this chapter IN TWO YEARS! What the heck?! I know you're #SVUOBSESSED now, but you kind of left this on a cliffhanger. I'm really curious to find out what Matt's condition is.

I also want to know what happens with Sarah. What will Simon and Ruthie say when they see her the next day?

Things will be different in the family now. Whether or not Matt survives, and is the same if he does, the Camden family have been permanently altered. They have Sarah to care for now.

If Matt survives and he makes a full recovery, how will he feel when he learns of Sarah and why she's there? Will they get along or hate one another? If they get along, this is going to maybe set their relationship to begin a few years earlier or never if they hate one another.

Is Mary still with Wilson? I forget. But she'll definitely have plenty to say, and not just to Matt or her parents. She'll want to vent or find comfort in someone outside her family.

The same thing with Lucy, how will she handle all this change?

I hope you come back to this someday. Even if it's in another six decades, if I'm 67, I'll read this! :) [Hopefully FFN won't be obsolete]
Alexa Chloe chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I was right, t's Sarah! D:

Please update again soon, I'm really interested as to how Sarah adjusts to living with the Camdens and how they adjust to her. Plus, of course, to see how Matt's doing and his recovery.

But I'm not interested in that as much as I am with Sarah's storyline!
Livin-on-Dempeo chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Yes! Matt's alive. Though I guess he's not out of the woods. But you wouldn't have let him survive the accident if you were gonna make him die...would you? That'd be evil.

Your writing is awesome. I read your other reviews, and I'm interested too to see how Simon reacts...I remember this episode very well. Simon was so upset when he found out about Matt's pot. I wish they'd followed up on how Simon and Matt made up...they just jumped into the next story. Wth.
Livin-on-Dempeo chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Please don't let Matt be dead...that wouldn't be right. Though after such an impact, I don't know how he could possibly be right. But he can't die! That would be really sad...can't wait to read more.
Livin-on-Dempeo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow! This first chapter is so dramatic. You really captured Matt's emotion well. I can't wait to read more.
CNJ chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Wow, another great chapter! Thanks for reviewing my latest chapter also...yep, it is funny how Martin wastes a lot of time criticizing others, yet does the same thing himself...there'll be much more drama coming there, esp, since it's right in the thick of the Camden house.

Good flashback scenes; loved the one about Simon's birth. I laugh at the irony of Eric hoping Simon's hair would stay blond since in my timeline, Eric is not Simon's dad.

You captured Annie and Eric's characters very well; they do tend to jump to quick conclusions; it's a shame they judged Matt to be a drug user when in reality he wasn't; they'd probably blame him for this accident.

I strongly suspect Sarah may be Sarah Glass; I wonder if she is and maybe she and Matt meet once Matt wakes up?

Can't wait to see more from you! Enjoy your spring break trip!
CNJ chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Great chapter and a sad one also. Hope Matt will be all right. Poor Simon's going to have the hardest time. Can't wait to see what happens next!
bec not logged in chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I think I know how Matt's changed. I could be wrong, but you happened to have the lightbulb switch on the same night as the FD, so I'm going to go with something like amnesia or retardation?

Please don't take another seven...ah, the hell! D:

I should do some updating myself! -_-
CNJ chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Interesting and sad! Poor Matt; hopefully Eric and Annie will feel rightfully guilty. I've seen that eppie and hated how esp. Eric acted toward Matt; Eric was such an a$$ in that one.

I can't wait to read how poor Simon deals with this; he was always so close to Matt and Matt always kind of protected Simon.

Good dramatic start! Thanks for reviewing my latest chapter also!
Daisyangel chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Iinteresting place to leave it.
Alexa Chloe chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Honestly? I think he's dead. If not, he's probably in a severe coma. I want you to go with the second if you haven't already written it. Show the Camdens all reacting, who would Mary, Lucy and Simon be angry with? They wouldn't be angry with just Matt, especially not once they found out the truth, right?

That makes me wonder, how and when did the siblings reconcile? Especially Matt and Simon? :S They'd find out Matt didn't do drugs; and it'd be easier for Mary and Lucy to forgive him, though Lucy would be pissed for a bit but not at Matt. But Simon, how about Simon? 0_0
emsoreoangel chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I think that this is the start of a very interesting story line. Please continue!
aarent chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That's a really good start. I love all your stories and I cant wait to see where this one goes. BTW what are your plans for your other 7Heaven stories. It was awesome how you let Sarah branch out and stand up to Mary in Outside Heaven, Sarah seemed like such a flat character on the show and I cant wait to see what you have in mind for Rock Bottom