Reviews for a shooting star
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I don't understand...your a very beautiful and honest, detailed writer...yet you did not caplize the first letter of your username or of the summary? That's a very nice trick, but I wish you would do so...it would make you seem like an expert, which you seem to be...I'll be waiting for more of this perfect pairing, being as this IS my favorite pairing for Warriors, you ever need any help, ideas or advice, I got your back my dear friend and it would be an honor to aid you.
Silentshadowthycat chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
A really great one-shot! Au contraire to the first reviewer, I think it was good how you didn't mention the names but enough detail to know who it was. I loved what she wished for, it was very smart. I could see it happening in the books. 2 thumbs up!
Queen Of Sneaks chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
If you have never known, the Erins themselves said that Cinderpelt loved Firestar. Here's the actual quote.

Squirrelflighty(Q): Did Firestar have any romantic feelings for Cinderpelt at the time of her death?

KateCary(A): No, he just felt responsible for her because she had been his apprentice (I hope I'm remebering it right - it's so long ago now!) His heart belongs to Sandstorm (and Spottedleaf of course)

VickyHolmes(A): No, Firestar just saw Cinderpelt as a very dear friend who'd gone from being his first ever apprentice to his medicine cat, and valued advisor in leading the Clan. Bless him, he never realized how much Cinderpelt lurved him!
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Beautifully written. You have a certain way with words that really painted the story in my mind. ;)
lifethatyouhate chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I liked this oneshot. (: It sounds just like a conversation that Cinderpelt and Firestar would have, with him thinking it's a sign and her saying sometimes it's just a shooting star.
Amaira Spark chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was written well, but it could be better if you added some details about the characters (i know who they having read the series)like, their apperence, their names, describe where they are. It was really sweet and I love CinderXFire, so this was something I could see happening. This, "She closed her eyes, jarring herself from the thoughts, before lifting her own head to gaze." is my favorite and it's easy to picture from your writing. All in all, a really great one-shot.