Reviews for she is the sunlight
Baymax Don't Pay Tax chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Wonderful story. This story really is helping me submerge myself into the world of the Warriors again.
im not telling u chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Adorable!
Wolfstorm7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Your Warrior oneshots are wonderful. This one is not an exception.
IfIWasInLove chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awww! This made me cry a little. I really felt the pain behind his words. Wonderful one-shot!
Dragon
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I have to add this to my favorites! It was so moving and touching!
Splashfoot123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
this story was so heartfelt that i almost started crying! very sweet... i always suspected that dustpelt had a crush on sandstorm... if you had written this while i was reading the original warriors, i would have said WHAT! FIRESTARXSANDSTORM? very well written:)
Splashfoot123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
awwwww... how sweet...
maghmur chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
um well, I don't mean to be mean but, this thing makes me upset. Firexsand forever!dustpelt is truly in love with ferncloud, so stop making things up! :( sniffle sniffle
Queen Of Sneaks chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
For the third time today, you made me cry. If I could meet you in person, I know you would be my friend. But alas, I fear you are from America, wheras I hail from England. I will comment on all your Warriors stories, even if it takes me days, even if you never read them, even if you dont want me too.
Macey-the-Magical chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was so beautiful! Oh my goodness, I pretty much hate DustxSand, but this was so good! I like the heartbroken Dustpelt expressing his feelings instead of just yelling at people how he does, like, every day now. XD Great job! Be proud of yourself. ;)
warriorcrazy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aw...:)
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
AW! I read a story earlier where Dustpelt was slightly evil... And now this! He's just a big teddy bear, isn't he? XD
GraystripeSilverstream chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aw that is so sad! I almost want to start crying! Very good but heartbreaking.
alphayamergo chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
All together now: AW!

...It's so perfect. I want to hug Dustpelt.

DustxSand :D
NightRainStorm chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is realllllly good. :'( DustxSand so perfect...