Reviews for The Department of Mysteries Chess Game
Rin chapter 7 . 9/22
Updated please, this is a great story!
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 9/15
update please
BlackWitchesCat chapter 7 . 6/27
Wow what an interesting fanfiction I really like it and can't wait for the next chapter *looks at when it was last updated* ...I guess it's been abandoned... hasn't been updated in 5 years... excuse me while I go and weep
anonymous chick chapter 7 . 1/11
Please please please please please please please please please please update soon, doll!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 1/2
I hope the hat eats its words,putting Lelouch into Gryffindor to curve his ambition*glaring ant imaginary hat* i have always hated when someone accuses you of something then is super worried about you without apologising (The trio would have totally done this and consistently do this in fanfictions.)"Do First, Ask Forgiveness Later" Strategy without the second part.
MistyNocturne chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Hahaha. 'This will not be discontinued.' Doesn't look that way, though this greatly saddens me, seeing that the last time you updated was about... 3 years and 10 months ago.

OK. Sorry. To the review- would be lying if I said I didn't like it. Seeing Lelouch as student at Hogwarts is great new perspective. I see that you've brought out his arrogant, indifferent and cold side in this fic. Well done. You've managed to convince me that Lelouch truely is a BASTARD xD. If not, a manipulative one. But of course, we all know that it's a kind of mask for him, sorta fuelled by his hatred and vengeance whatnot.

I really hope that you'll pick this up again soon. Though I'll try not to get my hopes up too high. Will my favouriting and following your story jumpstart the engine? Idk. I'll just do it anyway as proof of my support.
SpawnofAnarion chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Good story. Looking at the update date, though, it seems that stating 'it will not be discontinued' was a little premature.
Anyways, excellent writing of Lelouch. I've personally experienced the difficulties of writing him in fanfic format, but you've made his character shine through.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Hi-I know the name isnt good chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Please write the next cheaper! Please!
Paxloria chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
As a Brittanian, it should be obvious to everyone that Lelouch would be more interested in Zero Than Voldemort. Besides, he was speaking Japanese so its more likely he'd be talking to someone in Japan rather than England. Harry should have realized that.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Bet he would have been happier in Ravenclaw.
NerdfighterDFTBA chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Ahhhhh! I LOVE LELOUCH! I really like this story. Will they figure out Lelouchs secret? I sorta feel that Hermione will figure out he is actually Lelouch vi Brittania, but won't tell him she knows... Anyway... please keep writing!
merrrr chapter 6 . 12/13/2013