Reviews for The Department of Mysteries Chess Game
RandomUserGirl chapter 7 . 5/31
Indeed, curiosity killed the cat...

My curiosity will let me suffer until I know the next thing that will happen in this story!

Please do continue this. I really like Lelouch and I wonder what will happen when they clash(not really voldemort or harry but the whole plot of Harry zpotter I mean.)
Onyxravenstone chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Heeelllllo? Has this been discontinued? I was actually curious about the ending.
morgaine98 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
please do more, I like where this is going! Love your work.
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Please write more if possible. I enjoyed it.
Julius Kingsley chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Great story !
Definitely very Lelouch like .
But could you update it ,please ?
This story is a piece of art
CBFLoggingIn chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! /beg beg PLEASE.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! AHHH I ADORE HOW YOU'VE WRITTEN LELOUCH IT'S REALLY INCHARACTER AND I LOVE THE ADDED BONUS OF MAKING THE GOLEN TRIO LOOK LIKE IDIOTS! I ALSO LIKE THAT THERE ISNT ANY PAIRING BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY TOO CLICHE IF LELOUCH AND HERMOINE GOT TOGETHER SO IM GLAD YOU DIDN'T DO THAT AND IM REALLY INTERESTED TO SEE WHERE IT'S GOING! ;D
FineChyna chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
*clawing my face to shreds*
FOR THE LOVE OF ANIME, LELOUCH, JUST USE THE DANG GEASS ALREADY!
I LOVE THIS, BUT THE WAIT IS KILLING ME
Neo-Devil chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
oohhh the ministry is screwed now that they have slandered the name of Lelouch...so very fucked indeed...

can't wait for the next chapter!
Rin chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Updated please, this is a great story!
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
update please
BlackWitchesCat chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
Wow what an interesting fanfiction I really like it and can't wait for the next chapter *looks at when it was last updated* ...I guess it's been abandoned... hasn't been updated in 5 years... excuse me while I go and weep
anonymous chick chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please update soon, doll!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
I hope the hat eats its words,putting Lelouch into Gryffindor to curve his ambition*glaring ant imaginary hat* i have always hated when someone accuses you of something then is super worried about you without apologising (The trio would have totally done this and consistently do this in fanfictions.)"Do First, Ask Forgiveness Later" Strategy without the second part.
MistyNocturne chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Hahaha. 'This will not be discontinued.' Doesn't look that way, though this greatly saddens me, seeing that the last time you updated was about... 3 years and 10 months ago.

OK. Sorry. To the review- would be lying if I said I didn't like it. Seeing Lelouch as student at Hogwarts is great new perspective. I see that you've brought out his arrogant, indifferent and cold side in this fic. Well done. You've managed to convince me that Lelouch truely is a BASTARD xD. If not, a manipulative one. But of course, we all know that it's a kind of mask for him, sorta fuelled by his hatred and vengeance whatnot.

I really hope that you'll pick this up again soon. Though I'll try not to get my hopes up too high. Will my favouriting and following your story jumpstart the engine? Idk. I'll just do it anyway as proof of my support.