Reviews for Another Chance
Anime Princess chapter 19 . 7/30
I hope Naruto gets to talking to Sasuke! I know this will have two endings as it were, with Naruto with either Uchiha brother, but I hope it's presented in a believable fashion!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 19 . 5/30
I love your story! Update soon!
Luv-ly Stories chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
i love the story so far! just one question
will sasuke ever know the truth about naruto time traveling?
Jezzika of Medius chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
It's fine how you end chapters. I don't mind at all.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
I like the fact that Naruto won't be always able to predict the future. I am looking forward to reading more.
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
next chapter please I truly like this story and I cannot wait until chunnin exam hahaha
energizada chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
That filler arc was beyond rediculous. There's no way a prison of that kind would exist. Mizuki committed several acts of treason at once and broke a law which promised death to any who did.

He'd have been shipped off to T&I and then executed. once they got all the info they could wring from him.

Having that atrocity in existance so the producers could make a quick cash grab was bad enough, having it referenced in a fic turns me right off of it, which is kinda too bad.
midnightblupuppy chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
please update soon!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
NEKO.NEKO.KYUUN chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT FIC! really! i kept on reading and i cant bring myself to stop! (i missed lunch... ughh) and naru's interactions with itachi are soo cute! kyaaa! its just so.. so.. CUTEEEE! i'm all hearts now!

anyway, i hope you update soon, i'm quite eager to see how will naruto tell sasuke that whole time travelling thing and sasuke's reaction to it. and i hope sakura would not be made totally clueless to the whole situation for long. i like her in your story.

dundundundun...THE CHUNNIN EXAMS! this is my most favorite part in timetravel fics! hahaha so... i really hope (yes, i reallyreallyreally hope! wish wish wish) that you update soon! uh huh! update reaaaaally soon! as soon as you can! yes, work hard! go author-san! GO! GO! GO! YEAAAH UN!
NobodyInParticlr chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Loved your story up until the point you said it was yaoi. :( Was really happy with the plan for saving Zabuza and Haku, and how the other characters were reacting to Naruto, and Itachi showing up since he's my favorite character, but it would be really nice if you put a yaoi warning in your summary for future readers. Even if the main focus of the story isn't the relationship, sentences about Itachi resting Naruto's head in his lap or their fingers brushing when he gave Naruto water aren't ignorable by me. :/
EmeraldEyed chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
Yay for updates!
LillyTigress chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
I re-read the story from the beginning. I really like this story and I am glad that you have not abandoned it. I look forward to more. I think it is a good idea to keep the relationships to side-stories. I would like to see versions of both Sasuke and Itachi with Naruto. One with Haku/Sasuke would be nice too. I like this side-story solution as it makes the most readers happy. I hope it is not too much trouble for you.
LillyTigress chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
I dont know how long ago this chapter was posted or if indeed you have already written the one shot but if not and if it is not too late I would like to vote for one to be created for this spot.
Hee hee how did you like my punctuationless run-on sentence? That is why I read and leave writing to those with skillz