Reviews for She Knew
Ciel P chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was one of the best moving stories I have read this year. I hope there will be a chapter 2. One with emotion's, drama and romance. Zero Skye you have a talent for making short fanfic stories.
adodcefa chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this is a realy cool story. i wish that there were more out there of Jane and Dragon
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
-chuckles- This was good; very cute! I actually read a book where a girl falls in love with a dragon and vise versa. The dragon gets turned into a human and they get married. It truly was a beautiful story, and this fic remeined me of it. Brava! -
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
aww that is so cute good job lol :)
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was beautiful. Really, it was.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aww, that was actually kinda cute! It was sweet..and really cute!
AyCarayChicolion chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i never heard of a story between love of a dragon and human,

hmm it may be possible, but amazing storyy:]
Sandi2000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That's the silliest thing I ever heard! Dragon and Jane, in love! GAK! I really thought Jester and Gunther loved her! Amazing. And Jester did NOT move away from the castle! I could write a better review!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
AWWWWWW, I give my full blessing to Jane and Dragon (I would be a hypocrite if I did not, considering that I write Dungeon and Dragons stories with a Dragon/Human relationship)

:) love it

SE
Wolfchild87 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ohhh so awkward
Yuui.X.I chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow. Thgis is something completely diffrent, and truth be told , there are only three or less stories of Jane ending with Dragon. This is also very well written. And I would give Jane and Dragon my blessings as well.
Shay-na-na chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I KNOW! They're perfect together. It's just so darn adorable the way you put it,

I don't know how I can finish my story, "Dragons Change".

The only thing I noticed, was gramattical errors. but, who cares when the writing is this good?

You are amazing.