Reviews for Darkness in the Light
YamiLuna chapter 53 . 3/30
!Please continue writing this story!
X3X
FireWing Pegasus chapter 53 . 3/26
When will the next chapter be posted, i need this story to end.
luvcatz941 chapter 25 . 1/30
I'm so happy that things are working out between Yami and Yugi after what had happened. I really love this chapter since Yugi had revealed his feelings for Yami to the gods that could have seperated them for good. I look forward to them possibly confessing their feelings to each other. This is wonderfully done!
wow you should know that FIVE times i had to remind myself that i was reading the same story good work
NineBlackWolves chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Um, not to say that you're not a good author...but...I think that all of the...same-sex dating is kind of ridiculous. I DON'T think that Yami would EVER love Yugi in THAT way, and I think that Jonouchi and Seto getting together like that is just plain ridiculous. I'm sorry...and I'm not trying to be rude, but...I'm a Christian, and to me, this is disgusting. I also despise the language in this thing...please...maybe just think about how unnecessary this all is?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Is seto not related to mokuba at all? because that would make sins
Princess Merleen chapter 53 . 12/5/2013
Please update soon. :)
Princess Merleen chapter 41 . 12/5/2013
There has been other speculations on The Great Sphinx. Some believe that it was actually built 'before' ancient Egypt. See the truth is, is that The Great Sphinx has water damage, that's right, water damage. Which none of the Great Pyramids have. And before Anceint Egypt, it used to be a lush land, full of water and life.

In the writings of Pharaoh Khafre, he did not say that he built it, in fact he only said that he repaired it.
Most archaeologist brush off this theory because they don't want to believe that there was a very advansist society even before Anceint Egypt.

Some believe that it maybe as old as the great ice age.

This is just a speculation, we will never know the complete truth about the Great Sphinx or the Pyramids.

koobre chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
Yesssssssssssss! I have been waiting for this moments. Nice job on the date. You really do a good job at putting humor in this.
koobre chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Umm...umm...wow...so nicely done and good story. I'm happy you thought this up on your owne and...yeah this might be the worst past I've seen for home. I'm going to be depressed in that corner now. Right there.
Guest chapter 53 . 9/7/2013
Pleas update
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I hope your still working on all your story's I love and read every one of them pwease update :333
Amanda chapter 53 . 7/26/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 53 . 7/20/2013
Update
Sororia04 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
My heart is completely shattered by now . I can hardly look at the screen TTT_TTT...