Reviews for CDB: It's My Job
yui chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
EH?! what is this?
is exremely ooc
lights job?
tell me why light is wearing pant with it's but cut out of it exactly? (would dannys pants fit him)
is zim there
5.i fell the characters are insulted
please fix this
if your making this funny or just for fun please put it on humor/parody
ummm...i hope you improve your writing skills
ps:light aint like that
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
What was this? I could barely follow it- wait, I couldn't at all...
GameSpazzer chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Okay, what?

There are so many things wrong with this story I can't possiby cover them all in one review, but I'll try to tackle some of 'em:

1. Who the hell is this whiny, pouty, fop you're calling Light Yagami? I don't even think this IS Light; I think it's some OC who happens to have the same name. I want my ruthless, calculating, emotionally dead criminal mastermind back, thank-you-very-much! Did you even WATCH the show?

2. This has NOTHING to do with Death Note, Artemis Fowl, Invader Zim, or Danny Phantom. I repeat, NOTHING. The greatest mention I saw of any of these things was when you briefly called Danny "ghost boy". ONCE. Butler is there for no apparent reason, "Light" is there for no apparent reason, and Danny is there for no apparent reason.

3. As appalled as I am by this pairing (might I remind you that Danny is 14, and Light is at least 17, depending on when this is set), you didn't even GO anywhere with this! You just had them randomly make out and leave. What the hell is "I'm good at my job" supposed to mean? Is his job giving strip-teases? Confusing the reader? And how does that prove how good he is at his job?

4. Why is Light wearing pants with the ass cut out of them? Seriously. This deserves its own number.

5. What the fuck is a floon?

6. Your grammar and spelling need serious work. What's with the random capitalization?

7. How do Danny's pants even FIT Light? And why has nobody commented on the fact that some Asian guy has his ass on display in too-tight jeans?

8. Just... why?

Please improve your writing skills.
satrinity chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Ps: Artemis Fowl was written by Eoin Colfer.