Reviews for Dot Dot Dot I do love you
Still waiting for an update !
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 5/1
Man, you're kinda evil. My kind of evil, except when it's against me. Love it though, I am curious ass to what traditions are adhered to by Naru and her family because a lot of them didn't give many if any freedoms to females, and Tsunade was a firecracker. Actually she's a doctor or at least the head of a major hospital. I also thought that writers weren't well thought of. Because they couldn't get 'real' jobs? Are you gonna go more in-depth when they arrive to visit? Did Minato still have a mentor like relationship with Kakashi?
SexiiFoxii chapter 5 . 3/9
How long does it take to update God damn it?! And I was getting into the story as well :-[ T.T just hurry up and update will ya! this is a story that shouldn't be left unfinished!
Sleeping4Days chapter 5 . 2/21
This is so cute and romantic, I hope you finish it! ;)
matrixim chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
please,continue!*puppy eyes*
kaze chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
PLZ! continueee !
animefan chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
please! what happens next? this is such a hot story. its now my favorite femnaruxkakashi fanfiction.
Animelover0115 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
aww i think the story is adorable but the last scene... and then kakashi woke up jk haha yeah but i want to say i look forward for the next chapters :)
CrystallineX chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
oh. dot dot dot I am so sad that the last time you updated this was 2010. T.T
but I'll follow it anyways.

I like the premise of the story and Naru's dreams, dattebayo! I was looking forward to her helping Shikamaru program stuff and getting Wulf corp ahead, but that will remain in my dreams, I suppose.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
love it
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
please continue
haialstormm chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
awww, make the next chapter smutty :(
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Great so far.
Aerotyl chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
3 years...3 years and no update...*sob* I-I wanted to know how far they got! And I also wanted to see this story develop even further...DON'T END IT! *more uncontrollable sobs* and now that I have an account...I can favorite and follow it...SO UPDATE SOON! Pleaseeeeee
swimmingintears chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I really like your modern day twist! And the KakaxNaru pairing, but I think that maybe it went a little fast? I really like this story though! Please continue this story! It has already been about three years!