Reviews for Dot Dot Dot I do love you
Sakurano Umaki chapter 5 . 8/8
This is amazing, fantastic, cool, addictive! I'm sooooo having it on my favs liat
Your death wish chapter 5 . 6/17
just continue the fucking story please,
you’re making me really - really curious
and hell... the story is just getting hot or something like that
arya304 chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
You are an evil S.O.B! You can't just leave it off at that! It was getting so freaking good!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Still waiting for an update !
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Man, you're kinda evil. My kind of evil, except when it's against me. Love it though, I am curious ass to what traditions are adhered to by Naru and her family because a lot of them didn't give many if any freedoms to females, and Tsunade was a firecracker. Actually she's a doctor or at least the head of a major hospital. I also thought that writers weren't well thought of. Because they couldn't get 'real' jobs? Are you gonna go more in-depth when they arrive to visit? Did Minato still have a mentor like relationship with Kakashi?
SexiiFoxii chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
How long does it take to update God damn it?! And I was getting into the story as well :-[ T.T just hurry up and update will ya! this is a story that shouldn't be left unfinished!
Sleeping4Days chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
This is so cute and romantic, I hope you finish it! ;)
matrixim chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
please,continue!*puppy eyes*
kaze chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
PLZ! continueee !
animefan chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
please! what happens next? this is such a hot story. its now my favorite femnaruxkakashi fanfiction.
Animelover0115 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
aww i think the story is adorable but the last scene... and then kakashi woke up jk haha yeah but i want to say i look forward for the next chapters :)
CrystallineX chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
oh. dot dot dot I am so sad that the last time you updated this was 2010. T.T
but I'll follow it anyways.

I like the premise of the story and Naru's dreams, dattebayo! I was looking forward to her helping Shikamaru program stuff and getting Wulf corp ahead, but that will remain in my dreams, I suppose.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
love it
SkyeCielo98 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
please continue
haialstormm chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
awww, make the next chapter smutty :(