Reviews for KO
Good fic
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Yays *bounces* Cougar is so freaking awesome
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Cougar should go after them. You should totally write about some guy in a bar harassing a drunk Jensen...and the others seeing this guy pawing at their youngest.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
very fun story. i can completely see this happening. thanks for sharing
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
What do you know? I thought that i review on this marvelous story. Apparently i was wrong. Now i am.

You need to write more Hurt!Jensen... grin.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Enigmus chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved it! AWESOME JOB!
gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
That was cute! Not gonna lie I wouldn't object to the possibility of knowing what would happen to those guys and what cougar would do them if they went after Jensen again. Those crappy hotels have very minimal security ;) and of course how coogs woke Jensen up to would be a plus :D but this was good I very much enjoyed 3
Skye Scape chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
EE! *girlish squees* I LOVE IT! Absolutely perfect XD!
Mus4u chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
So very adorable!
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I enjoyed this story very much! I love Cougar and Jensen!
Tronnie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
weeeeeeeeee! i loved this so much!

please keep writing like this! especially with more fluff 3

oh, and, "Cougar was crouched above him protectively, daring anyone to come any closer." LOVE.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Loved it! I'd love to see more of what happens in this universe after Cougar's "staked his claim" on Jensen. Thanks for sharing.
Shortney101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is a great fic.. you wrote it perfectly ) I liked it so much i came back and read it again!
LittleWing chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Oh I liked this one. Very cute...and yes they are a damn sexy pairing. They are cute together and pretty much polar opposites.
Sonador Yume 13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
love it! . what more is there to say? heh.