Reviews for Justified Injustice
velcrogg chapter 10 . 4/8
I hope you continue this story, I'd like to know what happens!
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
It took 1 years and 3 months for you to write and post 10 chapters.
It's now been just on 2 years since the last update.
I would be nice if you could continue this story.
Thanks.
Saissa chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I actually dont believe Tony has a heart.
I think he is as callous and as manipulative as his father is.
Anything Tony says or does, that looks and sounds sympathetic - is really just manipulation IMO. Tony will forever and always be a bully and a prankster as far as I am concerned.
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Tony saw it, and joked, "Don't worry, McGee. You'll always be the probie to me."

McGee should have responded - No Way Tony - Ziva is YOUR probie now, NOT ME.
Saissa chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
yeah and is there any reason why Abby cannot stay home - in her lab?

Its not like she can do any testing out in the field. No she cant since all her machines - including Major Mass Spec - are all back in her lab in DC.
Madances chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Thank you. Tracy
Madances chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Thanks for the chapter. I had almost forgotten this story. Glad that it's still in the works. Tracy
madances chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
My computer is not allowing me to login. I enjoyed the new chapter. Good job. Tracy
Madances chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
Thank you for the new chapter. I will be waiting for the next one. Was Ashlyn a willing participant in her own abduction? I guess that I will find out later. Tracy
ayako chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Hurrah for recognition! I'm amazing, aren't I Piglet? By the way, I love this chapter. Ashlyn is written quite well. She's only as annoying as you! ;D KEEP ON WRITING!

~The girl who climbed through your window to cut your ankle in the middle of the night with two of your other friends.~
Madances chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Hi, Thank you for the new chapter I reread the 4th and 5th chapters to remember the story line. You did good. Tracy
ayako chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Really? You've written more scenes for her? Really? Wow I never knew...

Keep U the good work there darlin'! And finish TULE!

Your friend who creeps your other friend
ayako chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
No! It was horrible! Just kidding, I loved it! You better be writing more!

Yay Probie-Boss! Yay for Ashlyn! Can't wait for her to wake up!

I know where you live!

Z. Ayako Yoshida

lol
Madances chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Hi,

I just read part 5. I am looking forward to ch. 6.

I am enjoying your story.

Tracy
SOUND-Art chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I really liked this! Keeping it short kept it effective and leaves me wanting to read the next chapter. ] Which I certainly will be doing!

Very in character, with what seems to be developing as a great storyline. Can't wait to read more from you. ]