Reviews for Debtors and Collectors
chibichanga chapter 21 . 2/28
Its been awhile since I thoroughly enjoyed a story so much! Bravo!
chibichanga chapter 4 . 2/27
Wow. I'm really enjoying the story thus far! Wonderful.
bloomsburry chapter 21 . 1/23
This story was fine to read even though there were a lot of setbacks.
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This is cute. This dependency between her and him. He need her due to his injuries and she need him when he well enough when he return the favor
Guest chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
I am draco/Heromine Shipper. I never thought this pairing will work. U convince me otherwise

The pride and powerful elder malfoy with glee playful and lust for her was beautiful written.
LysCat chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
I absolutely adored this story.

So I'm relatively new to the Harry Potter genre. How, one might ask? When the books came out, I was in high school and I judged just by the title that they were too young for me. And since I've grown up, my children haven't yet grown interested in it, so yeah...

And I simply fell in love with Lucius and Hermione. I don't know if it was because of the author that I first read, or because of Jason Isaacs, but I do have a soft spot for them. My friend thinks I'm crazy given the way the characters were written in the books, but I just can't help myself.

I discovered this story last night (through my phone) and whenever I could, I was anxiously reading the next little bit. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Born in 20th Century chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully amazing story - I loved how Hermione and Lucius developed throughout the story and hope you continue to write more long Hermione Lucius stories soon! :)
normaj chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Loved your story! So sad Harry and Ron had to die, lived it regardless. So glad you used Severus Snape with redeeming qualities.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
Merlin! This was fabulous. Left a nice taste after completion. I absolutely adored every bit!

I mean it was fast paced but covered grounds and I liked this development between Hermione and Lucius!

Thanks for the lovely read :*
Guest chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I loved this write mkre lumione fic coz youre a very good writer
her illusion chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
aww,how start,cos i could imagine how hermione would be like that..compassionate even towards those she hates(at least lucius hasn't tortured her directly).rosalie seems a rather random name..
mxn1fan chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
I... Simply... LOVE... This... Story... SO MUCH! IT'S GOT THE GRAMMAR, THE AWESOMENESS, THE SWEETNESS, THE SEXINESS, THE HAPPINESS, IT MADE ME CRY! XD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH BECAUSE I WAS TOUCHED AT HOW THEY BOTH ACCEPTED EACH OTHER AND LEARNED TO TO LOVE EACH OTHER DESPITE THEIR PAST! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
Divya chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Well written, lovely story. Sweet romance. Not too long. Interesting till the end... Want more such fics...
Aisha04 chapter 21 . 4/19/2013
Aww I liked it
cooemi10 chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
I will admit I enjoyed reading this more than I initially thought I would. It was quite poetic to have the Dark Lord killed by a muggleborn in such a muggle fashion.