Reviews for Debtors and Collectors
Miyukino chapter 21 . 7/15
What a lovely story. It was a delightful read. Thank you!
Sela McGrane chapter 21 . 4/18
There is only one thing about this fic I would change - while Lucius admits to himself he loves Hermione, he doesn't tell her, even in the epilogue. Would be a quick fix... *looks hopeful*
chibichanga chapter 1 . 3/31
This fic is definitely one of my all time favorites! This is my second time reading it, and I absolutely love it.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 21 . 2/21
I love love love the ending. It was beatiful.
Well told story and believerble too, even when it didn't seem so at first, but you tied everything up nicely in the end, so it became clear, how Hermione could survive for so long.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I really loved the ending of the story and of the epilogue, they are among some of the best I have read so far. Thank you once again for sharing this story.
novrov chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it very much :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2015
Aww, loved this!
number1Hiddlestoner chapter 21 . 5/2/2015
I absolutely adore this story, you did a wonderful job!
prose.titute chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
OH MY GOD HOW COULD SHE FORGET THE PREGNANCY BELLY? WAS THE SEX REALLY THAT GOOD THAT SHE COULDN'T REMEMBER TO DO CONTINUITY?

... oKAY Yeahhhhhhhhh it must have been great.
prose.titute chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Ingenious tactic with the fake pregnancy! I was worried she was gonna linger naked by the road to get some random dude's attention out of desperation. PHEW.
prose.titute chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
OH MY GOD noooooooooooooo the sexy time was interrupted. :( Really love reading Lucius as the initiator of kisses and sex. Makes it more exciting.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
This review comes years too late to count, however, I think using wandless magic would be a natural thing for witches and wizards who HAVE no wand. They would automatically use whatever magic they have at their disposal be it wanded or wandless.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Why do people never remember to ACCIO WAND?
sg chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Well, we're off to a promising start! Can't wait to read more!
chibichanga chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
Its been awhile since I thoroughly enjoyed a story so much! Bravo!
chibichanga chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Wow. I'm really enjoying the story thus far! Wonderful.