Reviews for Debtors and Collectors
number1Hiddlestoner chapter 21 . 5/2
I absolutely adore this story, you did a wonderful job!
prose.titute chapter 12 . 4/21
OH MY GOD HOW COULD SHE FORGET THE PREGNANCY BELLY? WAS THE SEX REALLY THAT GOOD THAT SHE COULDN'T REMEMBER TO DO CONTINUITY?

... oKAY Yeahhhhhhhhh it must have been great.
prose.titute chapter 9 . 4/21
Ingenious tactic with the fake pregnancy! I was worried she was gonna linger naked by the road to get some random dude's attention out of desperation. PHEW.
prose.titute chapter 7 . 4/21
OH MY GOD noooooooooooooo the sexy time was interrupted. :( Really love reading Lucius as the initiator of kisses and sex. Makes it more exciting.
This review comes years too late to count, however, I think using wandless magic would be a natural thing for witches and wizards who HAVE no wand. They would automatically use whatever magic they have at their disposal be it wanded or wandless.
Why do people never remember to ACCIO WAND?
sg chapter 1 . 3/14
Well, we're off to a promising start! Can't wait to read more!
chibichanga chapter 21 . 2/28
Its been awhile since I thoroughly enjoyed a story so much! Bravo!
chibichanga chapter 4 . 2/27
Wow. I'm really enjoying the story thus far! Wonderful.
bloomsburry chapter 21 . 1/23
This story was fine to read even though there were a lot of setbacks.
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This is cute. This dependency between her and him. He need her due to his injuries and she need him when he well enough when he return the favor
Guest chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
I am draco/Heromine Shipper. I never thought this pairing will work. U convince me otherwise

The pride and powerful elder malfoy with glee playful and lust for her was beautiful written.
LysCat chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
I absolutely adored this story.

So I'm relatively new to the Harry Potter genre. How, one might ask? When the books came out, I was in high school and I judged just by the title that they were too young for me. And since I've grown up, my children haven't yet grown interested in it, so yeah...

And I simply fell in love with Lucius and Hermione. I don't know if it was because of the author that I first read, or because of Jason Isaacs, but I do have a soft spot for them. My friend thinks I'm crazy given the way the characters were written in the books, but I just can't help myself.

I discovered this story last night (through my phone) and whenever I could, I was anxiously reading the next little bit. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Born in 20th Century chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully amazing story - I loved how Hermione and Lucius developed throughout the story and hope you continue to write more long Hermione Lucius stories soon! :)
normaj chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Loved your story! So sad Harry and Ron had to die, lived it regardless. So glad you used Severus Snape with redeeming qualities.