Reviews for Debtors and Collectors
Kissme007 chapter 21 . 8/8
This was a beautifully written story! I loved the plot, the way their relationship progressed and how the story ended. This is definitely going under my 'Re-Reads' list :p
Purebloodpony chapter 21 . 4/1
This is a wonderful story , that will definitely be on my list as a read again. I thought the plot was very original and really enjoyed it. Smut was in all the right places and not over the top. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Fragilereality chapter 21 . 2/9
Oh great story, thank you so much for writing it.
alinefgs chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
Kaylinezz chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
XDD I would take the money too, they broke into my house, so I'm taking da money. X'D
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Cute!
cocopuff017 chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
I love this story so much~
chibichanga chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Re-reading this again! I love this story.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Wonderful writing
Miyukino chapter 21 . 7/15/2016
What a lovely story. It was a delightful read. Thank you!
Sela McGrane chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
There is only one thing about this fic I would change - while Lucius admits to himself he loves Hermione, he doesn't tell her, even in the epilogue. Would be a quick fix... *looks hopeful*
chibichanga chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This fic is definitely one of my all time favorites! This is my second time reading it, and I absolutely love it.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
I love love love the ending. It was beatiful.
Well told story and believerble too, even when it didn't seem so at first, but you tied everything up nicely in the end, so it became clear, how Hermione could survive for so long.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I really loved the ending of the story and of the epilogue, they are among some of the best I have read so far. Thank you once again for sharing this story.
novrov chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it very much :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2015