Reviews for Chronicles of the Cult
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Something tells me that Dalek Caan somehow survived the destruction of the Crucible. I hope he did.
Jaywings chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
This was an amazing read! You wrote all four of them very well and I'm so glad to have found a Cult of Skaro-centric story!
Bioweapon 155 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
You managed to take four two-shot villians and make them into loving, epic characters. Especially Caan.

You deserve 1 Internet.
timano chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
An excellent story, one of the better Dalek stories I've read on this site. 9 out of 10 stars.
Aietradaea chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Ooh, you made that worth the wait! :D Very awesome...very Dalek... Nice work! There needs to be more Dalek-related fics around here! Hope to see another one from you sometime, maybe - you seem to do it so nicely!
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I'd just like to let you know I am DYING to read this fic - I adore Daleks, and I think they're vastly underrepresented on this site (they're not even on the characters list, for goodness sake!). Only, New Zealand is so far behind with the new season that I haven't seen the new ones with Daleks yet, and I don't want spoilers.

So even though I haven't actually read the fic yet, this review is in appreciation of the fact that you actually wrote a fic about Daleks. *round of applause* Good on you! :)
Kent Rigel chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Totally knew it was going to be Bad Wolf - but nonetheless you pulled it off spectacularly.

Great work filling out the specific detail on the off-handed details that the show has revealed about the Time War, well, with the exception of some things mentioned in the End of Time two-parter which I was kind of hoping you'd try out:

“You weren’t there in the final days of the war. You never saw what was born. The Skaro Degradations. The Horde of Travesties. The Nightmare Child. The Could Have Been King with his Army of Meanwhiles and Never Weres...”

I've been scratching my head over the 'Could Have Been King' line for a while. But what you did with the Nightmare Child, explaining it as a quantum singularity weapon, was a stroke of genius.

You wove it together in a very clever way and if you ever get around to it I'd love to see you some how make the more recent episode 'Victory of the Daleks' more useful and better than Stephen Moffet managed to I'd be even happier.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
This is very good Kwiwi
Kent Rigel chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
I think your insight into the Dalek mind is terrifyingly accurate... you don't have any inclinations towards world domination by any chance, do you?

Once again it was a great read, the alternate perspective on Doomsday was quite fascinating. Though I think it would have been interesting if Thay had felt a fleeting bit of dispair or grief while watching the Dalek's from the Genesis Ark get sucked into the void - which he'd probably remonstrate himself for having felt such an illogical things.

Can't wait to see where you will take the Daleks in Manhattan parallel, it must be Dalek Caan's turn next which should be rather interesting. Thanks for the update and sorry you don't have more reviewers - 'cause I think you deserve them.
Kent Rigel chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Very impressive. I've always wanted to read a decent Time War fic and this is probably the best I've found yet, plus I'm really looking forward to what other insights into the Cult of Skaro you might provide - not the least of which is who exactly it was that Caan met when he flew back into the Time War?
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
oh yesyesyesyesyesyesyes! This is interesting to say the least!

The Spirit
Arallion chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hooray, a non-silly Dalek story! The fully indoctrinated Daleks seem very hard to write, being so completely non-human, although clearly the Cult of Skaro allows for some bending here and there! I'm interested to see where this goes. Always have wondered what people might come up with regarding these guys... :)