Reviews for This Silent Kiss
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
Realizing that this is probably a dead fic just makes me feel so sad, especially since I really want to know what happens with Zidane and Dagger.
celticskyedancer chapter 28 . 12/27/2010
Ooh. Aerith and Rinoa in the void-ish. This will be interesting. (And Rinoa has memory loss?)

Ah, I loved the part with Faris about being the Interogation Team. All of her banter with Bartz was very amusing.

Can't wait for the next update.
ursurp chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
Eh heh, filler? Well, fillers like this are probably best. Full of, "har hars" and stuff. ...seriously, it was funny! (and it was nice to find my last chapter) love it, especially bartz and lenna's personality's, they cracked me up with their little scenario! xD (I actually wanna see that now...) and cecils comment, "it feels like someones laughing at us" was rich. Don't worry, it's not ONLY at you, Cecil~ -shot-

Great chapter~ (and do I spot an 8-bit theatre reference, thar?)
ursurp chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
I'd hate to be a stick in the mud, but isn't Bartz 20, rather then 15-16? (lenna's 19)

And what of squall and rinoa, as well? They are only 17, but perhaps, kain doesn't know them? Ah well, I really need to get caught up with this fic. My own stupid fault, cause I actually want to read this and finish it... shrug./

Anyway, just thought I should let you know, hopefully, most likely, I'll review again with something more useful?
Aryev chapter 26 . 11/21/2010
Yay... A new story... Yay Zidane Rocks... Keep up the good work... Just wondering, why this time you didn't put the arrangement in order like first time (X first, then IX, and so on...) please keep updating...
ArchadianRose chapter 26 . 11/20/2010
They were originally going to cast Balthier instead of Gabranth in Dissidia - but because he'd recently been included in war of the lions they decided not to.

But it does suck about Vaan - he was shit!

At least have Basch or Fran, or even Migelo?

I love this story - can't believe I haven't reviewed at all! I keep meaning to and then I forget :(

FairoNeko chapter 26 . 11/20/2010

Everytime you mentioned Kuja is dead... I feel like crying!

And.. what's that poem about? I don't understand
Zro-Kemuri 9t6 chapter 26 . 11/19/2010
OOOOHHH! X is next! YAAAY! :D

Haha. ...Where is...Vivi Orunetia? I didnt really finish IX, so if I missed something, then I apologize haha xP

Cant wait for the next chapter and how everyone else is doing. ooooo!

Haa, waagy excuted :3
FairoNeko chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
Is Kuja really dead?

*boo hoo*
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 25 . 11/7/2010
-deep breath, re-reads past few chapters due to both showing up at about the same time, sets self up to review-

I still hold that the real Kuja died protecting them all from IX!Garland, and that was just a Manikin.

Ugh... why did some characters' intelligence suddenly drop. They might not be the sharpest tools in the shed, but given the normal literacy rate of the Cosmos Warriors, I'd suppose they'd know metaphor when they see it. (Well, unless it's Bartz or OK, but for the first there's a good argument for Obfuscating Stupidity and the latter is mostly because I find myself breaking my "Don't hate what can't hate back" rule and love to spite the kid.)

I need to double-check.

The worlds they're all in are: X (Spira), IX (Amestris-Gaia), VII(Spira-Gaia), V(Joined World), and IV (Uplifted-Gaia) (All the modifiers for the many Gaias are jokes... well, at least one isn't.)

In Spira are the natural-ish residents, Mage, and Wolie (Although you didn't mention them until the last line, so I'd consider revising it). AG has those who call it home and the residents of the World of Balance/Ruin. Spira Gaia has the natural residents and the Onion Kids of Babylon. Joined World has the natural residents and the Fynn Kids, and the rest are on the last world, (Save Rinoa who's still in the void, sadly.) right?

There's the bit about Zidane being king bugging me, but I took a deep breath and murmured "Rule of Funny" five times to get over that.

I'd like longer scenes next chapter, and have them be less dialogue heavy. There are several great scenarios set up here, and they can easily jump between them to discover how to "Re-energize" the Crystals, along with what's going on in Dissidia.

And as far as Duodecim goes, I'm also surprised, so far, none of the selections are wrong. Kinda scary, no?
mouserocks chapter 24 . 11/6/2010
Great story. I'm always happy to see an e-mail alert about this story. However, at the risk of sounding incredibly stupid, why did Kuja have to stay? Because he summoned Chaos? Sorry for missing such an important point.
FairoNeko chapter 24 . 11/6/2010

I love Kuja!

I can't bear to see him die!

*seriously crying*
Aryev chapter 23 . 10/27/2010
too bad alleyway jack have to die, but nice plot, really you developed this preety well, or rather too well. I love this story, really. Please update soon...
celticskyedancer chapter 23 . 10/25/2010
Now I really need to know what happens next. Poor Squall! They have to rescue Rinoa.

Chaos sure knows how to make people doubt themselves.

And as for not reviewing last chapter...I got mixed up on what chapters I had read and hadn't read so I thought that last chapter was one I had already read when I saw it in my inbox. Upon reading the last one, I realized it was one I hadn't read.'s a review for two chappies!
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
What about Kuja-Time on the PSP? That's where I get mine. (It's no different, except it says "Square-Enix when I boot it up after the lovely PS1 Tone I missed so much. BEST AGED OF THAT GENERATION BY FAR! Okay, I'm stopping the preaching.)

Okay, here's the thing, it's pretty hard for me to follow these chapters. I meant to review the last one after a couple extra read-throughs... but... -sigh- I'm just too busy. I wish I had more to say... but... alas. School. It was especially hard to follow the last few paragraphs of both this and last chapter. You might want someone to look over those for clarity. And I speak from experience. Sometimes the way you think isn't the same as how others do, and we need time to clear it up.

Other than that... well... um... yeah. I have nothing to say other than find a Dissidia-loving friend (Whether IRL or on the net) who doesn't mind fanfiction to look it over once or twice beforehand, if only for plot readability and anti-plothole-dom. (I got that the first part of the last chapter was a flashback, but that was it.)

Also, if you have many characters of the same gender in a scene, let alone a conversation, make sure to qualify which is which instead of just "he" or "She." But that's my last real piece of advice.

Okay, on to my usual ridiculous flattery that makes egos grow two sizes too big: Awesome awesome awesome! I love Gil's funeral and Zanarkand and the interactions.

What I especially love is despite the fact Chaos is the epitome of Large and in Charge, he can be quite subtle in how it works, being a true personification of CHAOS and not just of EVIL. (Which has always bugged me, because for the Embodiment of Law, there were quite a few unlawful characters on Cosmos's side, with the more lawful ones on Chaos's.)