Reviews for High School Never Ends
Clairelise327 chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
Please update soon. I really miss your story, especially crowen/jackson parts.
anon chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
And she is back! I'm so glad that you are updating. It is such a wonderful story! Though I am warning you: If you will make Mark and Lexie not togather in the end , I SHALL KILL YOU. Just warning ya.
always92 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
Definitely one story I have missed heaps! So I'm really glad you have come back to it! It was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
COlove chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
OMG it's so great you updated this story! I was so happy to see the notification about an update for this story.. I love that story, hope you will update soon.. :)
Addctd2Greys chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
You should totes update this
crowenlove chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
hey i just read the whole story and it was great! addie and teddy - such a good pairing they totally should be together.. i hope you will update this story.. if you will i would like to see some more of the cristina\owen\jackson story it sounds good..
LouisVuitton11 chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Please update soon, I would like to see more of Owen/Cristina/Jackson. It sounds nice.
iSeriouslylovegreys chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
great chapter update soon!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
WOW! I really hope Mark says it back because they are my favorite couple... I totally ship them with all my heart.

And God I hope Amelia is fine... I was kind of expecting that because that's what Derek said that happened, but it still was surprising and scary.

Update soon and congrats on the new apartment:)
Camiily chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
Update soon, please! :)

I LOVE this story!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
Wow! So I just read it all today and I totally love it! Especially all the Mexie! And I'm do happy they are back together and getting it on!:)

Update soon:):)
KateWalshLA chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
I'm really happy you still want to finish this story.

The chapter was really interesting with Reed and all the others

showing up. I guess that will lead to a lot of trouble :p

Hope you'll update soon xx
urockiroll chapter 20 . 10/13/2010
hmmm I wonder what will happen with teddy and addison. I would have thought you would have kept charles and reed out of this story cause they're you know, dead and all. But george is here so the rest of the dead people might as well join the party huh? lol
iSeriouslylovegreys chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
omg ive been waiting for this forever! Please update soon!