Reviews for High School Never Ends
Skywalker1267 chapter 23 . 8/31
Love this, this is the first good high school type fic :)
el5555 chapter 1 . 5/23
i know you probably are done with this story, but its really good and i hope you find time to finish it
Clairelise327 chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
Please update soon. I really miss your story, especially crowen/jackson parts.
anon chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
And she is back! I'm so glad that you are updating. It is such a wonderful story! Though I am warning you: If you will make Mark and Lexie not togather in the end , I SHALL KILL YOU. Just warning ya.
always92 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
Definitely one story I have missed heaps! So I'm really glad you have come back to it! It was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
COlove chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
OMG it's so great you updated this story! I was so happy to see the notification about an update for this story.. I love that story, hope you will update soon.. :)
Addctd2Greys chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
You should totes update this
crowenlove chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
hey i just read the whole story and it was great! addie and teddy - such a good pairing they totally should be together.. i hope you will update this story.. if you will i would like to see some more of the cristina\owen\jackson story it sounds good..
LouisVuitton11 chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Please update soon, I would like to see more of Owen/Cristina/Jackson. It sounds nice.
iSeriouslylovegreys chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
great chapter update soon!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
WOW! I really hope Mark says it back because they are my favorite couple... I totally ship them with all my heart.

And God I hope Amelia is fine... I was kind of expecting that because that's what Derek said that happened, but it still was surprising and scary.

Update soon and congrats on the new apartment:)
Camiily chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
Update soon, please! :)

I LOVE this story!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
Wow! So I just read it all today and I totally love it! Especially all the Mexie! And I'm do happy they are back together and getting it on!:)

Update soon:):)
KateWalshLA chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
I'm really happy you still want to finish this story.

The chapter was really interesting with Reed and all the others

showing up. I guess that will lead to a lot of trouble :p

Hope you'll update soon xx