Reviews for Unanswerable Questions
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I liked it, usually I'm not a big fan of fan poetry or songfics, but this was good. YOU seem to be good. Will read more ASAP.
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Damn! Now that was an amazing piece of love and poetry - LOVED THIS 'Tw Feet in the Fire' - WOW!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This would have been a great way for it to actually happen. Very sad. And very well done.
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Beautiful, girl. Just beautiful.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Sure, just rip my heart out and step on it. You sure did it to me this time. I can't believe how you took Dean and Sam's thoughts and made them into something so heartbreaking, showing their love and bond, almost broken but now renewed and even stronger. Dean, lost and hopeless just a little while ago, renewed by the faith his brother had in him, now determined not to loose the war nor his brother. And Sam, determined to save the world and his brother, ready to give his live to Lucifer, yet hanging on, because his brother believes in him again. In the end they win. Couldn't be put any better. Once again you outdid yourself. Hugs, Vonnie
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Gorgeous...especially the end about being carried home.

Thank you for writing!

blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Amazing Sis,

I thought Dean's part was great, emotional and compelling, but Sam's poem form was even better. You did well to post this and not allow it to rot away on your laptop.

Will call you immediately after the show tomorrow,

Gill x
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
"We're not losin '. And there is the damn way I'm losin' Sammy."

Surely, Dean will not let Sammy, his Sammy, be defeated by the devil. I can not think of Dean without Sam, or think of Sam without Dean. I think the Apocalypse may be inevitable, but losing Sam looks worse.

"And together They carry me home."

And Sam ... He is a hero, for sure. I hope they take him home. I hope they take him to where Dean is. Because Sam's home is where Dean is. And Dean's home is where Sam is. There is nothing far from it. And both of them may even die, but they are soulmates. Therefore, they will never be far from each other.

Beautiful text. Congratulations.