Reviews for You're Different
:-)
violetmare chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Love it
KeepMiAlive chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
That was so good! I had a moment of stupidity and almost didn't notice the other four chapters...but I did eventually! So glad about that. Thanks for the great read!
Twinkie-in-a-Ding-Dong-World chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Ok this is like the most amazingest Flinx story I have ever read and i am not even over exagurating. It's that kind that brings a smile to your face everytime you read it! i think u really captured the characters without spoiling the story which is very impressive. i definitely like!
Should'a worn a bell chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
hi there, i really liked this fanfiction, twas really good!

anyway, just thought i'd mention it, when you're hit on the head, if a bump forms, i means that you don't have a concussion, or, you have a slight concussion, and you would not pass out. if you had a severe concussion (one that would almost certainly knock you out) there would be little to no signs besides fainting, severe head pain and/or dizziness.
A Paper Flower chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Very wonderful! I loved the part where Kid Flash was panicking! Wonderful story!
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
great story i'm begaining to really like this pairing... yah , plus it's cannon! great story :)
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Awesome story! i loved it!
Ame to Yume chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I tottaly loved this 's one of my :Jinx and Kid Flash are the best couple in Teen should keep on writing Flinx stories 'cause they're the best!This fanfic was really,truly special!Keep up the good work.
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
this was so cute great story!
Latinachick chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Awww! Loved it! :)
Maple Candyz chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I love it! It would've been nice, in my opinion, to add more of the original 5 in to the story, but that didn't matter because I LOVED IT! I can't type very fast because my fingers are numb from the cold even though I live in FRIGGIN CALIFORNIA and my braces hurt to eat grapes. I'm not random you just can't hitnk as fast as me loved the story bye.
mo chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
What an amazing finale. Brilliant Job. Brilliant.
mo chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
What an amazing finale. Brilliant Job. Brilliant.